Ralphy's ceremony is on!

drhockey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it depends on the score at halftime - if we're winning, it'll be a love fest.

(Amazing what consecutive road-wins and a new QB will do for RW's health and mood, no?)

Totally. I'm shocked that he (or they) scheduled the ceremony after two straight wins *sarcasm off*

Honestly though, even with the two wins, which all will admit were not too impressive, I don't imagine he'll get the warmest reception in the world. If the first half is ugly, it will be very interesting to say the least.

Hilarity ensues...

It'd be wrong to boo RW this Sunday. That said, he's the reason this team is on the treadmill of mediocrity this decade and it won't shock me if people shower him with boos.

The PR department is definitely taking advantage of their winning streak, which is par for the course. Perhaps only the Washington Redskins have alienated their fans and established more of a bunker mentality than Buffalo.

I would be ashamed to be a Bills fan if fans booed him.

I couldn't agree less.

We gave him his warm reception at the Hall of Fame. We pay tribute to his team by selling-out game after game. If people would have booed him during his initial ceremony, I would have considered it a little distasteful, but totally justified considering the team put on the field.

But I find it utterly pathetic that the ceremony is back on because we have won 2 games in a row. I am all for respecting the elderly, but this coward deserves to be booed.

Referring to fans acting "classy" always makes me wonder. As fans we irrationally attach ourselves to a team of people that more or less could give a bigger **** about us. We care about that team winning. Why should we act rationally or with class while in the midst of an irrational act? I want the team to win and to stay in Buffalo, RW honestly not only hasn't done anything to help those objectives, he's actually made both worse. He deserves boos for his lack of loyalty to legions of loyal money spending fans. Just my opinion.

how about a 75,000 person mooning?

If he doesn't get booed it will show that fans continue to accept the status quo. Continue to be the beaten spouse. And as far as moving the team, do you think the NFL is dumb enough to allow the move of a team that sells out nearly every game?

I couldn't agree less.

We gave him his warm reception at the Hall of Fame. We pay tribute to his team by selling-out game after game. If people would have booed him during his initial ceremony, I would have considered it a little distasteful, but totally justified considering the team put on the field.

But I find it utterly pathetic that the ceremony is back on because we have won 2 games in a row. I am all for respecting the elderly, but this coward deserves to be booed.

Well said sir. Well said.

I have absolutely no problem with people booing him. None. And the fact that all of a sudden now that we've won two in a row he decides it's safe to have the ceremony??? LAME...