Ralphy's ceremony is on!

drhockey

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be wrong to boo RW this Sunday. That said, he's the reason this team is on the treadmill of mediocrity this decade and it won't shock me if people shower him with boos.

The PR department is definitely taking advantage of their winning streak, which is par for the course. Perhaps only the Washington Redskins have alienated their fans and established more of a bunker mentality than Buffalo.

As a transplanted Buffalonian living outside the metro DC area, you don't know how often I turn on the local sports talk shows down here and think that I am back home listening to WGR gripe against the current state of the Bills. :wallbash:

Toronto is about dipping a big NFL-logo'd ladle into Canadian corporate sponsorship.

You know, the marketing expansion can be both a blessing and a curse for the Bills.

A blessing, as it allows players such as TO to be brought in as gate attractions for the Canadian dollar, but a curse because if the team does not change its fortunes, nobody will be paying for an inferior product...Canadian or not.