Ted Ginn to Buffalo?

Is Donte the new player personnel person for the Bills? :devil:

PTR

Actually he is. Donte's from the school that you don't win in the trenches, but with small fast players who are dinged up by Week 3. Draft them high and sign as many of them as you can.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ted Ginn has hands of stone. Why would we want him?

Ted Ginn is a track person disguised as a football player. If football was played on an oval track field then Ginn might be a credible player. As a football receiver he is out of his element. I see chubby Bill Parcells scheming to get anything for him. Saban was a miserable failure as an executive and HC for the Dolphins. The drafting of Ted Ginn with a first round pick is a good example why he is coaching in the college ranks.

Is Donte the new player personnel person for the Bills? :devil:

PTR

Nothing against him personally, but IMO we should have drafted Ngata instead of him. Whitner is a hard hitter and a leader on the team, but Byrd & Wilson look awesome in the secondary. We should trade Whitner for either a T or LB.

Ted Ginn is a track person disguised as a football player. If football was played on an oval track field then Ginn might be a credible player. As a football receiver he is out of his element. I see chubby Bill Parcells scheming to get anything for him. Saban was a miserable failure as an executive and HC for the Dolphins. The drafting of Ted Ginn with a first round pick is a good example why he is coaching in the college ranks.

Saban didn't draft Ginn, Cam Cameron did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35fxXOXBrA8

7 recs, for 175 yds???

against our beloved, annointed ALL STAR Terrance McGee!

yeah i wouldnt want that on THIS offense!

The travesty of that game is that McGee was clearly on one leg and Jauron hung him out to dry. McGee had no business going 1 on 1 with his injury, he probably should have played nickel at best.

So was Bob Hayes. I like Ted. We could do worse.

The travesty of that game is that McGee was clearly on one leg and Jauron hung him out to dry. McGee had no business going 1 on 1 with his injury, he probably should have played nickel at best.

Which begs the question, with the plethora of DB'S that we have drafted over the past few years, why didn't we take him out and plug in another one?