So you think Ryan Fitzpatick is not good enough to win this week?

Here's some examples of Fitz's best games:

Jaguars Vs. Bengals. He went 21 for 31 for 162 yards, 2 TDs, and 1 INT, in a 21-19 victory.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008110202/2...ngals#tab:watch

Eagles Vs. Bengals. He went 29 for 44, 261 passing yards, 1 TD in 5 quarters, in the 13-13 stalemate in Cinc.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008111602/2...ngals#tab:watch

Redskins Vs. Bengals. He went 16 for 29 for 206 yards, and 1 TD. The Bengals won the game 20 to 13.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008121403/2...als/watch#watch

Rams Vs. Texans. He went 19 for 30, 310 passing yards, and 3 TDs, and 1 INT. The Rams won the game 33-27 in OT.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2005112707/2...exans#tab:watch

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I have confidence in Fitz. I am worried about what dumbass decision limp Dick will make that will, if all goes to plan, most certainly lose the game. How many times does that idiot have to run out the clock so his kicker can miss a 50ish yard FG while passing up the opportunity to make it a chip shot FG? I mean really, its a miracle Lindell made his second attemp after Dick made that same, foolish mistake just 20 minutes later in OT. Clearly he did not learn anything from the 2008 Browns game. What about our 4 min offense which includes incomplete passes on third down? Den, Jets, Cowboys....? When will this imbecile have the same working knowledge of football that my local pop warner volunteer coach has? I will bet the farm on NEVER. The level of idiocracy to which Dick Jauron has obtained is epic, simply epic.

I have confidence in Fitz, I question our Oline against the Carolina pass rush. Ryan should just be saying "feets dont fail me now".

We'll see. Fitz seemed to do well against the Jets exotic blitzes as they say. He didn't take a sack in the almost 3 quarters of football he played. True the Jets didn't have many sacks on the year but were known for bringing lots of pressure.

One way or another I want to see some exciting QB play. I want to see some chances taken, I want to see some NFL throws attempted. I want to see a performance on offense that is NFL worthy.

We'll see. Fitz seemed to do well against the Jets exotic blitzes as they say. He didn't take a sack in the almost 3 quarters of football he played. True the Jets didn't have many sacks on the year but were known for bringing lots of pressure.

One way or another I want to see some exciting QB play. I want to see some chances taken, I want to see some NFL throws attempted. I want to see a performance on offense that is NFL worthy.

Seems simple enough to me. It's so frustrating watching every other team and you see some level of NFL caliber proficiency that is just not there with the Bills offense. I think this week we find out for certain if its due to the QB or the HC/OC.

Fitz may not be the best QB out there; he may be slightly above adequate. But, we know he can at least attempt NFL caliber throws. We saw that last year in Cinci. So, I'll be watching to see if he suddenly becomes inept and ignores the throws that all NFL QBs attempt.

I'm not saying he needs to win or even be successful. Quite honestly, I'll settle for him just trying to be successful. Yes, that's how far I've fallen. I just want to see this offense try to score points; I'll worry about the actual scoring later.

If he throws more of those slants to TO/Evans, if he throws more passes into the endzone; if he throws the ball 10+ yards when its 3rd and 9 (as opposed to a -2 yard pass to the RB); then we'll know for certain that Trent is a lost cause. And, although Fitz may not be the answer, we'll know Trent is not.

The quarterback is irrelevent. Brett Favre would suck in this scheme and with this supporting cast. The whole team sucks.

Sorry but this is completely wrong. Our oline was not close to as bad as the oline Aaron rodgers had against Minny or some of the complete breakdowns Pittsburgh oline has.

Guest dog14787
Seems simple enough to me. It's so frustrating watching every other team and you see some level of NFL caliber proficiency that is just not there with the Bills offense. I think this week we find out for certain if its due to the QB or the HC/OC.

Fitz may not be the best QB out there; he may be slightly above adequate. But, we know he can at least attempt NFL caliber throws. We saw that last year in Cinci. So, I'll be watching to see if he suddenly becomes inept and ignores the throws that all NFL QBs attempt.

I'm not saying he needs to win or even be successful. Quite honestly, I'll settle for him just trying to be successful. Yes, that's how far I've fallen. I just want to see this offense try to score points; I'll worry about the actual scoring later.

If he throws more of those slants to TO/Evans, if he throws more passes into the endzone; if he throws the ball 10+ yards when its 3rd and 9 (as opposed to a -2 yard pass to the RB); then we'll know for certain that Trent is a lost cause. And, although Fitz may not be the answer, we'll know Trent is not.

I hear you, I'm not giving up on TE and I hope this last concussion is going to shake some sense into him, but Fritz is not afraid to make the throws and Trent Edwards needs to sit back and watch Fitz play. Who knows, a good sit down might save TE's career. Trent Edwards is playing with to much of a conscience, he's to afraid to make a mistake. Maybe behind a real good O-line and well established running game Edwards could flourish, but under the present conditions Fitzpatrick may be the more suitable QB to succeed.

Guest dog14787
Fearless matchups:

• Bell/Meredith/Scott vs. Julius Peppers
  • Williams and Stewart vs. the 32nd best run defense
  • Steve Smith vs. Drayton Florence
  • Fitzpatpatsack vs. #2 pass defense

dogonit, I didn't realize the Panthers Pass defense was so good. :cry:

Fearless matchups:

If you're going to tout the Panthers' pass defense, then you have no business discrediting ours.

Fearless matchups:

Jake Delhomme vs our secondary.... :cry: nuff said