trent concussion

nuklz2594

Instead of worrying about a new, better helmet. Why not think about actually changing protections , pass plays and O linemen.

Payton Manning takes the fewest sacks in the NFL for several reasons, quick release, passing plays designed to get the ball out in 3-4 seconds and and offensive line that actually can protect long enough to allow him to make plays.

That concussion that Edwards suffered in Arizona, that safety came clean on him, nobody was even close to blocking him. When an offense fails to pick up a safety blitz like that one, it is a result of the entire offense failing to do its job, in a spectacular fashion. That one play changed the course of the game and the Buffalo Bills entire season.

Amen brother

Care to elaborate?

Sure- the design is attractive and earns them money. The optimal design would be a transparent bubble with inside padding behind the head to prevent hyper extending leading to broken necks. The transparent bubbles would be attached to the shoulder pads and have no handles- which would eliminate the facemasking completely and prevent collisions from causing abrupt movements to the head.

Of course, this won't happen, as the NFL is completely about short term profiit and marketing. If you don't believe me, just ask Jerry Jones- he not only wants revenue sharing gone, he had a QB with a bad grade 2 concussion play in a superbowl.....

Sure- the design is attractive and earns them money. The optimal design would be a transparent bubble with inside padding behind the head to prevent hyper extending leading to broken necks. The transparent bubbles would be attached to the shoulder pads and have no handles- which would eliminate the facemasking completely and prevent collisions from causing abrupt movements to the head.

Of course, this won't happen, as the NFL is completely about short term profiit and marketing. If you don't believe me, just ask Jerry Jones- he not only wants revenue sharing gone, he had a QB with a bad grade 2 concussion play in a superbowl.....

uuuuuhhhhh.... yeah. Seriously? Transparent bubbles surrounding the players? Why not just have all the players sit in padded recliners while being networked with virtual simulators? Drink is good!

When you sober up, check this out for reality.

uuuuuhhhhh.... yeah. Seriously? Transparent bubbles surrounding the players? Why not just have all the players sit in padded recliners while being networked with virtual simulators? Drink is good!

Oh please. Not everyone is Tom Brady.

Thanks. Quite interesting. You'd think the league and/or teams would be all over a new design like this. I guess we just gotta give Brady a concussion before the league trys to actually do something about it.

the NFLPA hard at work protecting its players and their working conditions

they also can't do enough to hinder effective drug testing worthless

does the nfl have a special helmet he can wear? i remember kelso wore a different helmet.

Hopefully his new helmet this year is a baseball cap. Maybe next year his new helmet can be from another team.

We have 2 wins without him. Bye Bye Trent.

Hopefully his new helmit this year is a baseball cap. Maybe next year his new helmet can be from another team.

We have 2 wins without him. Bye Bye Trent.

Do you seriously think those 2 wins had anything to do with the QB position? If so... ;)

Yeah, because Fitz is AMAZING.

Not to mention the massive improvement of the OLine, the sudden acquisition of experience for the OC, the new tacky hands for all the WR's and Lynch's newfound burst and acceleration.

Damn you Trent Edwards!

Not to mention the massive improvement of the OLine, the sudden acquisition of experience for the OC, the new tacky hands for all the WR's and Lynch's newfound burst and acceleration.

Damn you Trent Edwards!

Fitz did not look great. But he has a win in the AFC east and 2 consecutive road wins. He made some throws today Trent never would have even tried. I still don't think the Bills are an 8-8 team with Fitz. But they were going 2-14 Trent. He sucks and the players know it. As far as I am concerned, I want Fitz to play the rest of the year unless we are trying to get the highest possible draft pick because then Trent is surely the way to go.

Damn you Trent Edwards!

Setting aside the media fun with TO, it makes me weep to think how much better this (lousy) offense would be with Garcia at QB.

Setting aside the media fun with TO, it makes me weep to think how much better this (lousy) offense would be with Garcia at QB.

I don't think they'd be much better at all.

Although Garcia's escapability and free-wheeling style may be a good fit for this OLine.

Of course, I imagine Jauron would suck the life out of him pretty quickly. :lol:

Do you seriously think those 2 wins had anything to do with the QB position? If so... :lol:

Those 2 wins had a lot to do with the QB. Fitz makes better decisions, anticipates open receivers and makes tough throws. Trent waits for players to be wide open and makes the safe throws. Trent is not a playmaker. Fitz got the job done today. That TD pass was something Trent would never have thrown. And Fitz continues to try to get the ball downfield even though TO kept dropping it. The finally decided to stop wasting chances and went to Lee instead.

Fitz scored when he needed to and was able to put the game away. Trent, not so much.

Just like last year when all the Trent ball-washers were saying "he wins more games than JP", I will use the same argument this year. Fitz is winning. Trent should stay on the bench.