Whats everybody doing for halloween this year?

BillsPride12

Any plans? Anybody dressing up?

Nothing this year, sorry to say.

No candy for the kiddies this year. I was always a big buyer, remembering my childhood, and always especially stocked up for the "last kid knocking". The big stuff - the big bars, red licorice pack, gum, hard candy, chewing gum, salted peanuts, etc. But my glucose levels have been creeping up into the so-called "pre-diabetes" levels, and I'm working on that with some success.

I just can't have the temptation on hand. I can't resist those goodies... :thumbsup:

I don't know, sounds pretty gay to me. Ever been to Key West?

Nothin' for nothin', CJ, but you are aware that Halloween's a bigger holiday than Christmas out there, yes? Especially in The Castro :thumbsup:

(If you should accidentally drop your car keys, just be sure to kick them all the way home before bending to pick 'em up.)

One of the craziest events I ever went to - used to be on Halloween weekend - is the...

San Francisco Exotic Erotic Ball

Nothin' for nothin', CJ, but you are aware that Halloween's a bigger holiday than Christmas out there, yes? Especially in The Castro :censored:

(If you should accidentally drop your car keys, just be sure to kick them all the way home before bending to pick 'em up.)

One of the craziest events I ever went to - used to be on Halloween weekend - is the...

Nooooo ****. :thumbsup:

But just because I live in SF doesn't mean I plan on hitting the Castro next Saturday.

BTW Halloween is a bigger holiday than Christmans in the Chef household every year. We're going to miss our big Halloween party this year. :censored:

2nd annual bash here. Last year, (1st annual) it was like one of those parties that you see in a movie (gigantic house, crazy number of hot chicks, room converted into club atmosphere, etc). This year they're moving it to a country club to accommodate overflow.

Taking the advice of someone here, I'm wearing a Sabres jersey over a shirt/tie, with a matching hat and calling myself a first round pick. :thumbsup:

Nothin' for nothin', CJ, but you are aware that Halloween's a bigger holiday than Christmas out there, yes? Especially in The Castro :ph34r:

No sh*t! We were in SF for the Bills game in 2005 against OAK... Stayed in South SF... One of my friends we were with started talking to a couple (they were hetero... I think he said they were from England) at the bar... They invited him to tag along and took him to the event... He said it was the wildest time he ever had... And I think he said it only cost him a 100 bucks or so! He is the kinda guy that goes for that stuff... He is hetero... He thought he died and went heaven... I laugh because I can't even begin to tell the stories he retold when he got back! :doh::doh: