Kerry Collins???

Just a thought. After last weeks hideous abomination at the "Razor Blade" last week, does Titans owner Bud Adams, clearly embarassed after the 59-0 "woodsheddin'" of his team last week at the hands of Brady and the Hoodie, and rightfully so, possibly force Jeff Fisher into shopping Kerry Collins before 4pm today?

If so, this would be the veteran QB the Bills should bring in, in my opinion. Collins lead the Titans to a 13-3 record and home field in the playoffs last year. Its inevitable VY will take over the reigns soon anyway. And for those who keep calling for Jeff Garcia, FAT CHANCE unless Buffalo shops T.O.. Remember back in their 'Niners days together, Owens openly questioned Garcia's (throat-clear) preference of sexuality.

I still clearly believe Buffalo's best chance for success is with Edwards under-center. Fitzpatrick is HORRIBLE! All those calling for him to be the starter are begging for disaster and obviously haven't watched him in Cincinnati or St. Louis in the past. Boy is pathetic! Although I'm not as much of a Edwards supporter as I have been in the past, trust me Bills fans, the REAL Bills fans who stick with this team through thick and thin, Fitz is NOT the answer!!! I say shop Roscoe & Lynch to Tennessee for Collins and a late draft pick. Thoughts???

You lost me at roscoe and lynch for collins and a late rd pick. Lynch is worth more than anyone in this trade. Every team needs 2 good runningbacks and lynch being the younger of the bills back by a significant margin is probably the one we should keep. Also why would the titans want Lynch when they have Johnson/White. Kerry Collins did not "lead" the titans to a 13-3 record the same way he's not "leading" them to their current 0-6 record. He was protected by a very stout defense and running game and asked not to do much to win games. He was the definition of a game manager. He wouldn't be a bad pickup for a young qb looking for guidance which is one of the biggest things I believe the Bills are missing. Not a veteran starting qb, but a qb who can be a backup with starter experience who can guide a young quarterback. Ala Testaverde/Pennington. Bledsoe/Brady. Warner/Eli, Warner/Bulger, etc etc.

Just a thought. After last weeks hideous abomination at the "Razor Blade" last week, does Titans owner Bud Adams, clearly embarassed after the 59-0 "woodsheddin'" of his team last week at the hands of Brady and the Hoodie, and rightfully so, possibly force Jeff Fisher into shopping Kerry Collins before 4pm today?

If so, this would be the veteran QB the Bills should bring in, in my opinion. Collins lead the Titans to a 13-3 record and home field in the playoffs last year. Its inevitable VY will take over the reigns soon anyway. And for those who keep calling for Jeff Garcia, FAT CHANCE unless Buffalo shops T.O.. Remember back in their 'Niners days together, Owens openly questioned Garcia's (throat-clear) preference of sexuality.

I still clearly believe Buffalo's best chance for success is with Edwards under-center. Fitzpatrick is HORRIBLE! All those calling for him to be the starter are begging for disaster and obviously haven't watched him in Cincinnati or St. Louis in the past. Boy is pathetic! Although I'm not as much of a Edwards supporter as I have been in the past, trust me Bills fans, the REAL Bills fans who stick with this team through thick and thin, Fitz is NOT the answer!!! I say shop Roscoe & Lynch to Tennessee for Collins and a late draft pick. Thoughts???

Bad, bad idea. First off TO for Pez, get real!!! How old are you 16. I hope so because we don't need poor judgement again on our next Presidential election. The last 2 have been real winners.

Collins would get destroyed behind our O-line right now. I'd rather bring back a 46 year old Doug Flutie, I bet he still is in great shape.

Really we need to draft another QB with our top 10 pick next year unless Modrak is still here. Then we need another safety, CB or running back. Never enough good CB's right.

Get this straight right now, this is not a good football team. We are not going to the playoffs till Modrak, Guy and Jauron are shown the unemployment line.

Then we are in a rebuild mode hopefully, maybe, :unsure: 2-3 years.

My thought is you are crazy. The Titans have Johnson and Lendale White, what would they do with Lynch. And why would you break up a great one-two combo in Lynch and Jackson. Collins is old and it would be probably the worst trade in Bills history if they decided to go with that trade. Based on the trade you proposed, I am inclined to also think that Fizty is alot better than you have said.

You want a guy who went 2 for 12 for -7 yards against a below average Patriot defense?

I think Collins is clearly snowballing downhill very quickly into the sunset of his career as an NFL player...

LYNCH ? Please stay away from the Crack PIPE ! :w00t: I mean Really Lynch ! Glad your not in the Bills front office but you probaly couldn't do any worse :w00t: