Kyle "Rolling Ball of Butcher Knives" Williams

cale

If he was playing on a good, contending team, he'd be seriously considered for a Pro Bowl berth. Stroud has been really good too, but Williams is playing out of his skin. I really like this guy and hope they keep him when his contract comes up. He has exorcised the ghost of Tim "I Can Wrestle You" Anderson.

C

If he was playing on a good, contending team, he'd be seriously considered for a Pro Bowl berth. Stroud has been really good too, but Williams is playing out of his skin. I really like this guy and hope they keep him when his contract comes up. He has exorcised the ghost of Tim "I Can Wrestle You" Anderson.

C

Williams has been under rated since his rookie year. Our DTs are great except for the fact we only have 2.

Williams has been under rated since his rookie year. Our DTs are great except for the fact we only have 2.

Absolutely. Plus, that run against average goes down tremendously if there were bigger LBs to help stop the run.

Instead, all we got is Keith Ellison piling on 7 yards down the field for a "tackle".

Very happy with Stroud and Williams, they just need some competent depth behind them.

U guyz kill me.... we got dinged for 300 yards rushing.... ain't no-one, no-how gonna get looked at seriously ffor pro bowl consideration.

Williams is a great rotational DT.... we need a monster in the middle

What, John McCargo doesn't fit that description? :w00t:

The biggest rushes came when the backs cut back across the line (not where the play was designed to go). The opposite side DE's were crashing on the line instead of keeping contain.

Williams has been in the backfield all year and has been doing a very good job.

He's a rolling ball of butter knives.

On the plus side, here are the LB free agents for next year:

DeMarcus Ware

Shawn Merriman

Karlos Dansby

Kirk Morrison

Thomas Howard

DeMeco Ryans

Thomas Davis

Derrick Johnson

D'Qwell Jackson

Keith Bulluck

Larry Foote

Omar Gaither

Chris Gocong

Clint Ingram

Rashad Jeanty

Stephen Tulloch

If the Bills actually are interested in getting better on Defense (debatable) then they have a disgusting amount of talent to choose from.

On the plus side, here are the LB free agents for next year:

DeMarcus Ware

Shawn Merriman

Karlos Dansby

Kirk Morrison

Thomas Howard

DeMeco Ryans

Thomas Davis

Derrick Johnson

D'Qwell Jackson

Keith Bulluck

Larry Foote

Omar Gaither

Chris Gocong

Clint Ingram

Rashad Jeanty

Stephen Tulloch

If the Bills actually are interested in getting better on Defense (debatable) then they have a disgusting amount of talent to choose from.

I'm fairly certain I'd make a mess of my shorts, if we got this guy in a Bills uni. :w00t:

C

Given his limited physical skills, he plays much better than one would expect but a pro bowler? We have been getting blown away on the run plenty this year and he is a DT so he has to shoulder part of the blame. You can't put it all on the LB's.

I think Bills fans have a tendency to fall in love with guys with limited talent who play over their heads. But as easy as it is to cheer for those guys, they don't win games for you. I am not saying Willimas is necessarily in that group as a reasonable argument could be made that he is a good player period. But when I read that someone thinks he belongs in the pro bowl, well, I think maybe that is getting just a bit out of hand. Really, does anyone seriously think the only difference between him and guys like Richard Seymour and Albert Haynesworth is a better supporting cast? I trade Williams for Seymour in a heartbeat.