Jauron Press Conference

JoeF

Topics and answers:

- Injuries:

- J Scott and B Scott Day to Day

- Whitner and McGee Day to Day

- Williams - Shoulder Strain - Further evaluation today

- Nelson and Edwards - Head injuries being evaluated today - Trent flew back with the team

- The Win

- Guys fought hard, wanted it. Made the plays to make it happen. We were glad to get a win.

- Guys have never stopped trying...

- George Wilson

- Prepares like a pro. Is a leader on this team as a captain. He will do anything we ask and usually does it well.

- Roscoe

- Fred Jackson better able to handle to returns now that Marshawn is back. We believe Fred and Roscoe are both great returners. Having Fred in this role allows us to get Stevie Johnson and Justin Jenkins both active and both contribute on special teams.

- Follow up on Roscoe--Does this mean a roster move is pending--the perception is Roscoe could be moved? Jauron answer -- Perception is in the eye of the perceiver :w00t: (Nice one coach)!

- Billboard

- Fans are not happy where we are. We are not happy where we are. It was nice to get a win yesterday but we are not happy with our situation.

Topics and answers:

- Injuries:

- Nelson and Edwards - Head injuries being evaluated today - Trent flew back with the team

- The Win

- Guys fought hard, wanted it. Made the plays to make it happen. We were glad to get a win.

- George Wilson

- Prepares like a pro. Is a leader on this team as a captain. He will do anything we ask and usually does it well.

- Roscoe

- Fred Jackson better able to handle to returns now that Marshawn is back. We believe Fred and Roscoe are both great returners. Having Fred in this role allows us to get Stevie Johnson and Justin Jenkins both active and both contribute on special teams.

- Follow up on Roscoe--Does this mean a roster move is pending--the perception is Roscoe could be moved? Jauron answer -- Perception is in the eye of the perceiver :w00t: (Nice one coach)!

- Billboard

- Fans are not happy where we are. We are not happy where we are. It was nice to get a win yesterday but we are not happy with our situation.

Why no one asked about the hit on Edwards is beyond me! He was hit and they tried to rip his head off, If that was Brady they would have ejected the played and called the game...

Topics and answers:

- Injuries:

- The Win

- George Wilson

- Roscoe

- Billboard

Can anyone imagine Dick as a politician? Trying to get people to vote for him? This guy doesn't get excited about ANYTHING! Did anyone see how he looked after Lindell made the field goal? I don't even think Dick was awake.

Can anyone imagine Dick as a politician? Trying to get people to vote for him? This guy doesn't get excited about ANYTHING! Did anyone see how he looked after Lindell made the field goal? I don't even think Dick was awake.

I said to my wife during the game yesterday "Jauron looks like a man who just wandered out of a nursing home and is now trying to figure out how he wound up in the parking lot".

This does sort of explain why Ralph and he get along so well.

:w00t::lol::lol:

I said to my wife during the game yesterday "Jauron looks like a man who just wandered out of a nursing home and is now trying to figure out how he wound up in the parking lot".

Laugh out loud - really.

Good one! :w00t:

DJ reminds me of Ron Paul, bland, moni-toned, just no life. If they said something interesting we would all miss it being fast asleep!