Roscoe Parrish moves closer to a trade...

I have no doubt he will be moved. If hes not it will only be because there was ZERO interest.

That is where the problem lies. If you were a GM how could you jusitfy giving up anything for Roscoe Parrish. He's shown nothing as a receiver and appears to be shot as a return man. Maybe a new atmosphere is exactly what Roscoe needs to revitalize his career. I for one though, would be shocked if anybody would trade us anything for him at this point.

After all even 7th rounders can become Marques Colston's in this league.

That is where the problem lies. If you were a GM how could you jusitfy giving up anything for Roscoe Parrish. He's shown nothing as a receiver and appears to be shot as a return man. Maybe a new atmosphere is exactly what Roscoe needs to revitalize his career. I for one though, would be shocked if anybody would trade us anything for him at this point.

Hope they throw in Trent Edwards. :P

Isn't PFT the TMZ of football websites. Florio's style of immature and unprofessional "journalism" really annoys me.

It's more like the Eklund of football sites....to quote Florio:

"Today's move could mean that the Bills are keeping him from injury as they prepare to trade him."

No kidding...my dog could have figured that one out.

"Today's move could mean that the Bills are keeping him from injury as they prepare to trade him."

How about this:

"Today's move could mean that the Bills are attempting to keep his dumb ass off the field so he doesn't f up another game."

I hope we get a draft choice.

Give the (hopefully) new regime a chance to get guys they want next year.

I agree with that unless there is a team that's deep at a position like LB and has someone that can contribute to our squad. We are just so thin at LB and Poz is injury prone. It really showed yesterday with those long runs by Jones.

I just don't know what happend to the guy....last year and other years he was a beast on special teams...and this year he has done nothing but hurt us....I dont get it

He still gets his $3m this year no matter what he does. He thinks he should be a WR. Parrish doesn't seem like the sharpest knife and it would not surprise me one bit if he is tanking it to get a ticket out of town.

Because according to some here, he is the next Wes Welker and the Bills have single handedly held him back. I like Roscoe and he has provided some excitement during a bleak period of Bills football. But it was such a dumb pick by a dumb GM. I'd rather see Steve Johnson play receiver and Jackson return kicks. If we get anything for RP, I'd be happy.

Not even close.

Eklund is an "anonymous blogger" that spews BS all day. He has literally zero inside information and exists solely to get people talking about scenarios that will never occur. Show me one time where Eklund has actually been right about anything and I'll agree with your statement.

Florio, on the other hand, is a former legal analyst for ESPN with connections throughout the NFL AND the mass media. His site routinely posts first-hand information from reliable sources, and they often beat other major media outlets to big-time scoops.

A few examples:

- PFT reported in October of 2006, 3 months before it was even a topic of discussion in NFL circles, that Nick Saban had interest in the Alabama head coaching gig, and could be inticed to leave Miami.

- PFT was the ONLY major source for news regarding the Michael Vick dog-fighting scandal in April of 2007. The ESPNs of the world didn't pick up on the story until at least 3 weeks later.

There's literally dozens of other great examples (like how PFT reported the Turk Schonert firing before BB.com), but I'll stop here. You may not like Florio or his site, but there's no denying that he's credible. What he said on his RUMOR mill is that Parrish--whom we all accept was on the trade block during the pre-season--looks more likely to be traded now based on his omission from the gameday roster yesterday. What's wrong with that?

I agree with that unless there is a team that's deep at a position like LB and has someone that can contribute to our squad. We are just so thin at LB and Poz is injury prone. It really showed yesterday with those long runs by Jones.

I don't know if the coaches tell the OLB's not to attack the line of scrimmage or they are just bad, but it really looks like we are playing with 4 DL and 1 LB on running plays. The OLB's stand 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage and sit back waiting to get pancaked by OL or FB's or miss the tackle because the RB is already at full speed and they are standing still.

No arguement about the current performance of our LB's. But, if a new coach wants to change to 3-4, will these undersized, purportedly fast LB's be of any value? I'd like to see us be more competitive this year, certainly, but playoffs are becoming a wet dream and -IF- we finally see the end of Jauron after the season, I opt for giving the new guy draft picks to use as he sees fit.

JMO.

A reach ... he was told to ride the pine for his overall poor performance this year. He has looked lost on offense as frequently he has not known where to line up (on the limited plays he has seen) and he made two stupid return plays last week. Perhaps the myth that he is the next Wes Welker is finally dispelled.