Good team, coach and

nucci

I have it on disc. Could make you a copy.

That would be AWESOME!!!! The one thing I remember besides the Thurman Thomas show and Montana getting clocked was Schottenheimer not blitzing... :devil:

I'll send you my address in PM and send you a game in trade if you don't have the Comeback game, Bills-Pats 31-0, Bills/Jax, or Bills/Jets (1999 Flutie game).

That would be AWESOME!!!! The one thing I remember besides the Thurman Thomas show and Montana getting clocked was Schottenheimer not blitzing... :devil:

I'll send you my address in PM and send you a game in trade if you don't have the Comeback game, Bills-Pats 31-0, Bills/Jax, or Bills/Jets (1999 Flutie game).

Thanks. I do have the comeback game. Don't care for Flutie too much. You don't need to send me anything. Glad to do it. Just have to find it.

Wow thanks!

Going back to that Simpson pick... Not that I am a Jets fan, but WTF was Todd thinking... Into triple coverage he would have had to thread it in there... Notice the receiver in the right front of the endzone totally wide open... :devil:

Thanks God for the Bills... Because that play had TD on it if Todd would have looked to his right!

Wow thanks!

Going back to that Simpson pick... Not that I am a Jets fan, but WTF was Todd thinking... Into triple coverage he would have had to thread it in there... Notice the receiver in the right front of the endzone totally wide open... :devil:

Thanks God for the Bills... Because that play had TD on it if Todd would have looked to his right!

Loved Fergy but what about a couple of his picks? I think each QB threw 4.