Top 100 NES Games

BillsNYC

For a moment, I thought they overlooked SNK Baseball Stars, becaue it was listed without the SNK. Talk about a game before its time. Building players, teams, powering up, playing seasons, saving stats... Good times.

that game, even more than tecmo super bowl was what set the standard in sports games.

i used to love climbing the outfield wall to attempt a catch only to see my player spill over the wall.

the stats were amazing for, what was it? 1989?

create a player, earning money to power up- in other words a salary cap,ect.

awesome game- i wish i could buy it today(i could get it with an emulator) :thumbdown:

No Little League World Series?!!?! WTF? :devil:

I agree that was one of the best baseball games on the NES. I absolutely loved it. Baseball Stars was amazing though, I was too young when it first came out to really understand what a great game it was

Is there any way to see the entire list? I can't find that option anywhere. I really don't feel like clicking through 100 pages. I will say that it's definitely hard to argue with #1. Mario 3 was an absolute beast when it came out.

Is there any way to see the entire list? I can't find that option anywhere. I really don't feel like clicking through 100 pages.

Yeah - that is ridculous.

Kid Icarus was one of my favorites. Getting turned into an eggplant always cracked me up.

Is there any way to see the entire list? I can't find that option anywhere. I really don't feel like clicking through 100 pages. I will say that it's definitely hard to argue with #1. Mario 3 was an absolute beast when it came out.

Agreed, Super Mario 3 was awesome. I also clicked on the Super NES top 100 list and have to agree with their #1 as well, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was an amazing game and I loved it when I was a little kid. I actually found an emulator online and have downloaded some of the old SNES and NES games. It brings back some memories.

Agreed, Super Mario 3 was awesome. I also clicked on the Super NES top 100 list and have to agree with their #1 as well, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past was an amazing game and I loved it when I was a little kid. I actually found an emulator online and have downloaded some of the old SNES and NES games. It brings back some memories.

I never played much super nintendo, but I did play a Link to the Past on an emulator. I can see how that would get a #1 spot. I still like the original better though. There's so much nostalgia in that game for me. If I was making an NES list, that would be my #1.

Good to see Dragon Warrior getting high love (#8). I think I had it when I was 9. Besides Mario 3, that just might be the best NES game I can remember. It set the groundwork for the Final Fantasy series and really Fantasy RPGs in general probably. Took WEEKS to beat the game!

Also for anyone who didn't know, there is a legit site where you can play NES games online.

Virtual NES

Just don't blame me if you get fired for playing Tecmo Super Bowl all day... :w00t: