JP Losman and the Loco's play tonight.

Guest dog14787

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mularkey pulled a 9-7 season and one game away from the playoffs with Bledsoe btw our only winning season this decade, and it all went downhill when he was forced to go with Losman who was nowhere near NFL ready. Quits on his own accord after he bombed out with JP and Holcomb, and than flames out in Miami with Harrington and Culpepper. Gets the offensive coordinator gig in ATL with rookie Matt Ryan, and only leads them to be last years #2 rush offense, and 10th overall in scoring. Now is again a hot head coaching candidate. Start demanding better from this team than the **** they spoon feed you.

So you're saying Mularkey was a good HEAD coach and that the only reason he "looked" bad was because JP was the QB? :censored:

So you're saying Mularkey was a good HEAD coach and that the only reason he "looked" bad was because JP was the QB? :censored:

More or less I'm saying JP Losman is a ****ty coach killing quarterback. Good players make good coaches more than the other way around in most cases. Mularkey is probably a better head coach than Gregg Williams or Dick Jauron. Honestly that 2005 team was attrocious. Had Mularkey had another year with Bledsoe and not been forced to play JP who knows what would've happened.

This league is pitiful.

GO BILLS!!!

Not as bad as I would've expected actually. A lot better than the XFL that's for sure. This league has potential as a develpoment league for the NFL IMO. I think the outlook is to get about 8-12 teams which I think would work fine. They just need to work on getting people in the stands because it'll never last at this rate.

More or less I'm saying JP Losman is a ****ty coach killing quarterback. Good players make good coaches more than the other way around in most cases. Mularkey is probably a better head coach than Gregg Williams or Dick Jauron. Honestly that 2005 team was attrocious. Had Mularkey had another year with Bledsoe and not been forced to play JP who knows what would've happened.

I doubt the past 5 QB's we've had have all been coach killers.

In topic though, JP's looking good running and seems like he has good pocket awareness but either there's no open recievers or he can't find anyone to throw to because he is running more than passing. Their O-Line looks like ours.

It almost looks like Losman has to cup the ball instead of being able to grip it to throw. Seattle had a QB in the late 80's who always led the League in fumbles because he had little hands. Losman uses his left hand to keep the ball in his right hand. Makes it very easy for defenders to knock the ball free, and makes it very hard for Losman to throw on the run.

Maybe you didn't watch the whole game, but by the time the game had finished Losman looked like a different QB thanks to some good coaching.

What's wrong with the good coaching tonight. Fassel & JP better get handcuffed together through the halftime, because he's going to need a lot of "good coaching" in the 2nd half after that donut he put up in the 1st half. 3 sacks because he held the ball too long, gets a free play & uses it to throw a free pick 6 that gets called back. Meanwhile, instead of that good coaching from Fassel, JP should go over to the other side & get some of that Florida good coaching because Brooks Bollinger looks likes the 2nd coming of Joe Montana, while JP looks like the second coming of... JP

PS: It was a lot easier last week when JP was starting just about every drive on the 40 yard line or better. Put him in his own red zone & JP reverts to his uncoachable self. Good coaching-HA!