Um, so do we have a shot vs the Jets?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgotten in all this mess -- we actually have a game coming up against one of our hated rivals. Can we bounce back somehow and get to 2-4? I'm not overly optimistic, but perhaps the Bills will show up and put up a fight. I can dream can't I?

There's always a chance, but not a very good one this week.

Forgotten in all this mess -- we actually have a game coming up against one of our hated rivals. Can we bounce back somehow and get to 2-4? I'm not overly optimistic, but perhaps the Bills will show up and put up a fight. I can dream can't I?

The amazing thing about this team is our unfailing ability to play to the level of competition ... this is the type of game like NE or NO where we'll play well for a while to make you think we have a chance ... then they'll just rip your f'in heart out ... again.

Let's see Rex Ryan's vaunted D got stomped on national TV on monday ... yeah, he's licking his chops here with Trentative coming in ...

No shot this team is a total mess.