New Rumor...

pBills

Speaking of rumors, did you guys hear about Rob Schneider. Somebody told me he goes down to Home Depot and pays the migrant workers to go to his house and choke him in the shower.

I heard that one also, i was on the corner of Spooner St. when someone told me.

Yes, it makes complete sense. THe Browns, who are admittedly in a rebuilding phase, are going to trade on of their best trade pieces and a draft pick for a 35-year old WR who is in the last year of his contract.

If T.O gets traded, which he won't, it would only make sense to be to a team who is a top WR away from being a big time contender. The Bears and Ravens are the only two teams that make sense.

And any dream Bills fans have of getting a 1st or 2nd round pick for T.O, let those go now. You'll be lucky to get a 4th for him.

I just heard from a reliable source that T.O. is going to be traded this week to the Las Vegas Locos for J.P. Losman.

It's legit, my dog wagged his tail when I asked him about it.

Your source isn't very reliable.

I asked a stray dog for confirmation but no response. But I did offer him a dog biscuit and he wagged his tail. So it's much more likely they will trade TO for Cornelius Bennet

Anyone heard of the rumor of TO for Quinn and a Draft Pick?

Thinking Mangini isn't in the market for primadonna passcatchers, since he got rid of the two he had. Don't take my word for it, though -- these are his quotes from this week's release:

(On if building a selfless team is one of his biggest challenges) -

“I think selfless and team are synonymous. It’s critical. Educating everybody on

why it’s critical is really important. It’s important to me and it’s important

to the coaching staff and it’s important for us collectively to understand that.”

(On if he feels like he needs an established number one receiver) -

“No, what I’m looking for is a group of receivers that get open and catch

the ball, whether it’s the one, the two, the three. Same thing with the

quarterback’s reads. I think Tom (Brady) used to say that, ‘The receiver

I like the best is the open one.’ Just be able to run the routes, be able to

have the spacing in the routes, being able to provide the quarterback options.

It’s not always necessarily going to be one guy. I want them all to

be able to do that.”

anyone hear of Michael Vick being spotted at Buffalo airport back in August?

jw

:devil:

FWIW, if you haven't had time to track the "trading TO" rumors, most of them trace back to Adam Schefter saying the Bills SHOULD trade him ... and then pointing out multiple times (via Twitter) that he never said they were thinking about it, and that they probably wouldn't do it.