Predition: Bill 17 - NYJ 9

Agua

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see it. I think the Jets are getting better, but the are still developing, they will believe their own press clippings a bit too much.

The Bills? Well, after that Pats game I thought "They probably just blew the whole wad on that game", they were counted out, picked on, just written off, and Brady was still getting it together, and the Pats needed some new leaders and probably figured to blow the Bills out.

Now the Bills are are back to the same spot, they might do it with mirrors this week.

But they still suck, and a win won't mean anything.

I bet Jim Fassel ends up the new coach next season. Maybe he will be available after the UFL season is over?

Cowher is not coming to Buffalo. None of the big time guys are gonna take this job, it's gotta be someone desperate.

I could see it. I think the Jets are getting better, but the are still developing, they will believe their own press clippings a bit too much.

The Bills? Well, after that Pats game I thought "They probably just blew the whole wad on that game", they were counted out, picked on, just written off, and Brady was still getting it together, and the Pats needed some new leaders and probably figured to blow the Bills out.

Now the Bills are are back to the same spot, they might do it with mirrors this week.

I bet Jim Fassel ends up the new coach next season. Maybe he will be available after the UFL season is over?

Cowher is not coming to Buffalo. None of the big time guys are gonna take this job, it's gotta be someone desperate.

:(

I think we can win if we play and plan well. I would love to see Fassel in Buffalo next year. I hope you're right on both counts.

I'd be surprised if any Super Bowl winning coach came to Buffalo, but some coaches still looking to build a legacy, like Marty might consider it. I mean it's the perfect free-roll, if you fail, well the Bills were terrible, had a culture of losing, injuries, etc, etc ,etc but if you turn it around, you're a God in WNY and everyone thinks that you're a genius.

In his last year, Jim Fassel's Giant team quit on him just like Jauron's Bills team is currently doing. If you like the last four years then Fassel's your guy. I will literally puke if Fassel is the choice for the next coach of the Bills.

I think the Bills should seriously consider Russ Grimm. We need to toughen up this team and especially the trenches and he's a guy who knows how to do that, is someone who's paid his dues and is ready to be given a chance. I'm sure I'll have a few other names added to my realistic wish list by the end of the season. Just say NO to Jim Fassel.

I'll be at the Game in NJ and expect Captain Checkdown t be carted off the field by halftime. He will be shaking from the all out blitzes he will see. His average pass will probably be about -2 yards. This game will probably get DJ fired if it is a 38-0 blowout for the Jets as I see it. Time for changes Ralph, don't you think?