News conference at 9 am tomorrow???

A press confrence has been scheduled at 9 am tomorrow @ 1 Bills Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!! @RichSanders99 Thurman Thomas bodyguard. Any truth to this rumor???

I can see it now. Jauron gets canned. Marv is named interim headcoach for the rest of the year.

A press confrence has been scheduled at 9 am tomorrow @ 1 Bills Drive!!!!!!!!!!!!! @RichSanders99 Thurman Thomas bodyguard. Any truth to this rumor???

Of course it is true, if you can't believe Thurman's Bodyguard, who can you believe? He would normally be the one to break the news wouldn't he?

So if this rumor has any substance to it, it could be the news we have all hoped for since January 2007.

Please forgive me for taking the liberty in correcting your post. I mean..if you are going to speak for what we have all hoped for - you may as well provide some specific accuaracy.

Wouldn't that be the usual Monday morning, day-after-the-game news conference?

I got all excited last Monday when a 12:30 PC was announced and streaming live from 1BD. It turned out to be the routine Monday presser. This is probably the same thing.

wtf would thurman have a bodyguard?

also, tomorrow is a holiday. they could be having their normal conference early for that. or that theyre having a conference on a holiday, does that mean something?

thurman has always had a bodyguard with him while making public appearances. The only who might need one right now is Dick