Former Tampa GM Bruce Allen linked to Bills

cale

I'm sure there are better candidates out there - but hey I'm at least glad someone who knows football is linked to the organization. Guess that means Chucky jumps to the front of the line:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/1020184...-every-NFL-game

"Buffalo: His players sang happy birthday to Dick Jauron on Wednesday, but that figures to be the last such celebration in Buffalo. The no-huddle offense hasn't been working, and Jauron was one of three head coaches who dumped his offensive coordinator during the preseason. Former Tampa Bay GM Bruce Allen's name has popped up with the Bills, but he may have other offers at the end of the season."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allen + Gruden + *Tebow* = Success.

Tebow is NOT an NFL QB. He doesn't have adequate arm strength, he isn't consistently accurate, and I don't think I've ever seen the guy throw a tight spiral at any point over the past 4 years. He's a gimmick QB in a gimmick QB producing system, just ask the 49ers.

Many teams thought that Brees would be a good nfl qb. The bengals considered taking him early round 1. The Chargers traded out of 1 hoping to get him in round 2. Heck, even the bills were hoping to trade up to get him in round 2 if he slipped a little further. I don't know if Tebow will be an nfl qb, but it is not fair to say Brees was not highly regarded.

either is drew brees..and elvis dumervil is not an nfl DE(too small) or OLB(too slow)...damn shame both players r probowlers cuz they arent good enough to play in the NFL... :rolleyes:

either is drew brees..and elvis dumervil is not an nfl DE(too small) or OLB(too slow)...damn shame both players r probowlers cuz they arent good enough to play in the NFL... :rolleyes:

Thank you. At least someone has some sanity. I'm so tired of the "experts" analyzing these draft prospects and making ridiculous claims about a player's worth.

Tim Tebow is everything we need as a quarterback and MORE. He's TOUGH as nails, he's a LEADER, he has supreme CONFIDENCE, he IMPROVES himself every year, he has a BIG ARM, and he is a PROVEN WINNER.

If you don't think this guy should be a Buffalo Bill next year, I think you're crazy.

Thank you. At least someone has some sanity. I'm so tired of the "experts" analyzing these draft prospects and making ridiculous claims about a player's worth.

Tim Tebow is everything we need as a quarterback and MORE. He's TOUGH as nails, he's a LEADER, he has supreme CONFIDENCE, he IMPROVES himself every year, he has a BIG ARM, and he is a PROVEN WINNER.

If you don't think this guy should be a Buffalo Bill next year, I think you're crazy.

PLEASE SEE: VINCE YOUNG, MICHAEL VICK, CADE MCNOWN....AND DARE I SAY DOUG FLUTIE (UNTIL HE GOT SOME MORE EXPERIENCE IN THE CFL)

Does this mean we'd have to keep the 4-3 Tampa 2 defense? No thanks, hire someone who will bring a 3-4 please.

I'd prefer to stick with a 4-3, but just stock it with players who are both big and fast (i.e., good), instead of trying to find the smallest possible guys to play every position.