Derek Anderson: 2/17; 23 yards; 0TD; Win

stevestojan

Thank you. This was my exact thought in another post about Edwards. DA played worse than Edwards, but his team still managed to win. People can blame TE all they want, but he is far from the problem on this half assed team.

Cleveland ran the ball against our base defense with two extra tight ends and a fullback. It isnt any wonder they were at least somewhat successful against us. Considering anderson was 2/17, is it unreasonable to thing that on running downs we might put in extra beef?

Cleveland ran the ball against our base defense with two extra tight ends and a fullback. It isnt any wonder they were at least somewhat successful against us. Considering anderson was 2/17, is it unreasonable to thing that on running downs we might put in extra beef?

But they have to protect against the "big play".

And it worked. They only lost by three, so they were competetive, hence it's not a real loss. JauronBall, baby!

Thank you. This was my exact thought in another post about Edwards. DA played worse than Edwards, but his team still managed to win. People can blame TE all they want, but he is far from the problem on this half assed team.

Really? Who was a bigger problem today? Our Defense only gave up 6 points, 3 of which came off a botched punt. Our defense has been playing well enough for us to win but our offense cant move the ball. Last I checked, Trent touches the ball on offense on every single play...seems to me that translates into him being a really big problem with the offense. Not to mention he looks downright terrible even when he has time to throw.

Really? Who was a bigger problem today? Our Defense only gave up 6 points, 3 of which came off a botched punt. Our defense has been playing well enough for us to win but our offense cant move the ball. Last I checked, Trent touches the ball on offense on every single play...seems to me that translates into him being a really big problem with the offense. Not to mention he looks downright terrible even when he has time to throw.

Yes really!!! You think Trent is the source of the problem for the Bills woes? Maybe you should be coaching then. I said he is not the only problem. But he also didn't fumble the ball at the 10 yard line with 2 mins left. If the Bills held on to the ball and Trent led them to the winning FG we wouldn't be having this conversation. This team has many, many problems starting with coaching. Trent is just another problem of many with this team.

Think long and hard about that. The Browns only completed two passes today and came away with a win. Ouch!!!!

That was one terrible game to watch. We don't want the ball, you guys take it. No, thanks we had, you take it back. They found more ways to give the ball away than even Joe Ferguson could do.

Not that I totally disagree with you, but how many times has the proclamation "worst Bills loss in years" been uttered in the last 10 years?

I'm telling you, this was a strike game. No, worse. Why? At least watching the strike games, you'd point at the offensive right tackle and say "Do you realize that guy will probably be stocking boxes at WalMart next week?!" But today, you look at the right offensive tackle and realize ... "My GOD! He's going to be playing for the BILLS again next week!!!"