"I'm not a Bills fan."

murra

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent, if you were a Bills fan would you have booed your team today?

"I'm not a Bills fan, I play for the Bills, so I can't answer that question."

Sliiiiick.

He needs to be hit in the head with a beer bottle by a bills fan... That Bills fan's name? Jim Kelly.

Sliiiiick.

So much for a Stanford education. Dumbass

He needs to be hit in the head with a beer bottle by a bills fan... That Bills fan's name? Jim Kelly.

Word up. Kelly needs to take Edwards behind the proverbial shed and put a boot us his ass. I somehow envision Edwards curling up into a fetal position with that confrontation.

Sliiiiick.

He answered it like he plays... noncommital and indecisive.

I've been increasingly less impressed with Trent every time he opens his mouth after a loss. He's arrogant and demonstrates zero accountability.

He's hardly a quarterback, he's certainly not a leader.

Completly agree. He's Jauron's biggest defender. Probly cause he knows every other head coach would pull him out of a game.

Screw him. If he's too much of a coward to admit that he and this team played like absolute, utter sh** then he's no kind of leader for this team. Either that, or he just doesn't care.

Cut him. Yeah, I said that. They need to make an example of someone. This season is over and I doubt Edwards returns next year, anyway. May as well start the housecleaning 11 games early.

Screw him. If he's too much of a coward to admit that he and this team played like absolute, utter sh** then he's no kind of leader for this team. Either that, or he just doesn't care.

Cut him. Yeah, I said that. They need to make an example of someone. This season is over and I doubt Edwards returns next year, anyway. May as well start the housecleaning 11 games early.

If only. Too bad the 2009 Buffalo Bills theme is "Continuity"

To be fair, I think he was more saying "You're seriously asking me if I would boo *me*? I'm not a fan, I'm a starting QB - I'm trying to win the game (no matter how miserably I'm failing)."

I just think that there is a huge difference in the emotion of a fan, and a QB playing to (supposedly) win...

If you consider that insulting because YOU are a fan then you are a douche.

It is insulting because he is a kitty who won't answer a question honestly.

Of course it's about how he couldn't just say yes, dude. That's the whole point. He's a complete joke. Fortunately he answered it poorly enough for me to give the thread a nifty title.