"I'm not a Bills fan."

murra

"[Trent Edwards statement] demonstrates zero accountability."

BECAUSE HIS COACH DEMANDS ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY.

Trent can be an excellent QB. He is coached by a man who tolerates failure because "it's hard to win in the NFL".

FOLKS, WE JUST LOST TO A QB WHO WENT TWO FOR F-ING 16!!!! WAKE UP - IT'S NOT OUR QB THAT'S THE PROBLEM!!!!

9 false starts by a home football team only happens with pathetic coaching. Jauron is a failure because he tolerates failure, and has come to expect failure. He has coached that mindset into the team and the result shows.

The fact that Dick is a TERRIBLE Coach does NOT change the FACT that Trent is a TERRIBLE QB. Trent is Coached by a man that HAND PICKED him. Think about that. A GOOD Coach would NEVER have chosen Trent to be his starting QB to begin with because Trent NEVER WAS, is not & NEVER will be a good QB.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Dick is a TERRIBLE Coach does NOT change the FACT that Trent is a TERRIBLE QB. Trent is Coached by a man that HAND PICKED him. Think about that. A GOOD Coach would NEVER have chosen Trent to be his starting QB to begin with because Trent NEVER WAS, is not & NEVER will be a good QB.

Don't forget Modrak and Guy!

"I'm not a Bills fan, I play for the Bills, so I can't answer that question."

No excuse to ever say this. Sorry. Bills fans who aren't insulted are not real fans.

You're not very bright. His response was in CONTEXT to the question asked. Wait...

You've always said exactly what wouldn't hurt everyone's feelings on every word you've said your entire life...

Yeah... sure...

Not defending his play, but his comment/response was not inappropriate in CONTEXT.

You're not very bright. His response was in CONTEXT to the question asked. Wait...

You've always said exactly what wouldn't hurt everyone's feelings on every word you've said your entire life...

Yeah... sure...

Not defending his play, but his comment/response was not inappropriate in CONTEXT.

TO was asked the same question, and to paraphrase his reply..... " yea I would"

Yeah... sure...

Wasn't none too bright, though. There's better ways to phrase the same "I play the game, not watch it" sentiment.

Can you imagine Jim Kelly responding to a question like that......Trent is done. Going back to a decade long career as a back up...the next Todd Collins.

Sign J Garcia and at least we can be entertained by the Garcia/Owens reunion.

Can you imagine Jim Kelly responding to a question like that......Trent is done. Going back to a decade long career as a back up...the next Todd Collins.

Sign J Garcia and at least we can be entertained by the Garcia/Owens reunion.

i boo them every sunday...

Keep Dick

And that's the whole reason this was brought up. Why did he answer it that way?

Seems sort of fitting. Same guy that didn't even know Brett Favre threw a laser to win a game a few weeks ago. The guy would rather be out working on his golf game.

Not much different than saying: "I'm apathetic. I'm just here to collect a paycheck."

And that's the whole reason this was brought up. Why did he answer it that way?

Because he's frustrated as hell and reacting (and that badly) rather than thinking. You could see it in his play.

Twice I saw him get seriously pissed off at a false start penalty...he's not just taking this casually. But he's also not in control of...anything, really, which is really his biggest problem.

Besides showing zero guts or accountability, Trent's answer is infuriating to me because it's another example of my number one pet peeve: When people refuse to consider a hypothetical situation.

Trent, you sorry bastard, we know you are not a fan. The question was what IF...

You stupid !@#$.