For those immediately calling out Trent Edwards

extrahammer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

1.) You are an arrogant d-bag for telling people what opinions they should have and wanting them to delete their account if they disagree with yours.

2.) Trent sucks. He played horribly today against a terrible defense. There is lots of blame to go around for how bads the Bills are as a whole, but Trent sucks. He is not an NFL QB. He needs to go.

Now please delete YOUR account. Thanks.

Trent Edwards is the problem? Are you kidding me? Trent Edwards is the problem? The problem has been around LOOONNNGGGGGGG before Trent Edwards got here. So think of all the cute little nicknames you can instead of spending time learning anything logically. While you're at it, delete your account because stupidity is like a virus and this place needs to be quarantined. Our children are already looking at a future in bad enough shape, no need for more stupidity added to it.

Hope this helps!

Helps??

You made the stupidest post ever.

And BTW Trent Edwards is horrible.

You sir should not be telling anyone to delete their acct.

Hope this helps!

Why are you still looking for THE problem? There are multiple problems with this team, and yes, Trent Edwards is one of them. He may not be the one making the blunder at the end of the game to be the goat, but as the QB whose offense scores 3 points, he needs to be gone.

Why are you still looking for THE problem? There are multiple problems with this team, and yes, Trent Edwards is one of them. He may not be the one making the blunder at the end of the game to be the goat, but as the QB whose offense scores 3 points, he needs to be gone.

Not to worry... you're wish will be granted. In a few years, all of the team will be gone.

Aaron Rodgers line is just as bad if not worse, and he still seems to make plays and move the ball and throw passes longer than 5 yards to open receivers

Our line sucks and they can't remember the freakin' snap count. That being said it's no excuse for Trent SUCKING OUT LOUD!!! If you take some sacks, fine. When you have time throw the damn ball!!!!! When you DO throw the damn ball PUT IT ON THE MONEY!!! He blows.

Trent is the biggest part of the problem. He has been awful from after the KC game last year including preseason this year, a decent game at NE and that's it. Horrible. If we had a QB we would be at least 4-1 right now. He just is terrible.....don't know what happened. He looked like he was going to have promise but I have seen basically a full season of horrific QB play and players ARE open, he just does not throw it.

That's the point, Jauron spends none on Edwards. After a long period of time, 4 years for Jauron now, you've got to get a better perspective. I don't have a boss, I've worked my way up, "Big Cat".

So, which of your previous bosses do you have to thank for your rapid professional escalation?

Hope this helps!

"Look at me, I'm an attention-whore!"

STFU

Hope this helps!

!@#$ YOU

For the Trent Defenders, go back and watch the Chargers game from last week. Rivers got blasted aall game and still made the throws. RBuger got destroyed last year and still performed. Warner has Gandy as his LT and he still gets it done. Even when Trent has time, he is still bad.

You are 100% correct. Trent had TONS of time today and still could not find TO who was wide open 10 yards in front of him. And by the way, Evans sucks and can't even get open. But thats another problem.