Trade TO

gjv001

This has crossed my mind as well. I see no use for TO or Lee Evans in this offense. I would trade TO for third in a heartbeat.

And while improbable, I'd trade Evans for a first or a stud O or D lineman. This team is stuck in the mud. If you have key moving parts that never get greased, you might as well shore up the lines with beef.

The team is bankrupt for playcallers, so time to grind it out. Their games can't get much more boring anyway.

Let's face it, this season is 6 and 10 at best. If we can get a 3rd round pick for TO, I say go for it.

Id take a 6 pack and a pizza for Roscoe Parrish, throw TO in for a 4th even. It clears up cap room and gives us something for next year when the new coaching staff takes over.

Let's face it, this season is 6 and 10 at best. If we can get a 3rd round pick for TO, I say go for it.

Didn't he sign a 1 year contract with us? No team in their right mind would trade a 3rd round pick for a player with diminishing skills for a 12 games season. Well, maybe someone like the Bills would do something like that.

Id take a 6 pack and a pizza for Roscoe Parrish, throw TO in for a 4th even. It clears up cap room and gives us something for next year when the new coaching staff takes over.

Who then is going to return punts? Perhaps you've forgotten the likes of Errol Tucker, Russell Copeland, and "punt catcher" Chris Watson. Parrish is a threat every kick and gives us better field position...something our sorry ass offense can use.

What team in their right mind would give up a 3rd round pick for a guy going into his 5 game on a 1 year deal.

NOBODY.

Don't even mention Braylon he has a multi-year deal still going. It's different.

This has crossed my mind as well. I see no use for TO or Lee Evans in this offense. I would trade TO for third in a heartbeat.

And while improbable, I'd trade Evans for a first or a stud O or D lineman. This team is stuck in the mud. If you have key moving parts that never get greased, you might as well shore up the lines with beef.

The team is bankrupt for playcallers, so time to grind it out. Their games can't get much more boring anyway.

Who in the hell would give up a first round pick for Lee Evans? He's got to be the least productive receiver in the league for how much his contract pays out.

And as far as this thread goes, I'm pretty sure any team could have signed TO, and we were the only squad that bit. So a 3rd for Mr. Owens would be incredibly unlikely.

This move would just prove that the team is incompetent. What players should they keep then?

They don't know how to develop and keep good young players organically, don't know how to utilize established mid-level FA acquisitions, don't know how to take advantage of superstars.... there aren't many other options left other than folding up the tent and going home.

Who in the hell would give up a first round pick for Lee Evans? He's got to be the least productive receiver in the league for how much his contract pays out.

And as far as this thread goes, I'm pretty sure any team could have signed TO, and we were the only squad that bit. So a 3rd for Mr. Owens would be incredibly unlikely.

Lee Evans doesn't throw to Lee Evans. Give him a real QB and see what he does...

I realize its obvious to state the Raiders would be interested, but I bet Alice would drool over the prospect of acquiring Lee (he drools on Jim Otto regularly in the box). I'm sure most of the league laughs at how underutilized Lee is. I don't buy that Lee is a poor route runner, I'm more convinced the Bills have no clue how to free him to get him the ball, and no one to deliver it to him.

A first may be a reach, but even a 2 or a big body would be better than leaving him to waste every Sunday.

Lee Evans doesn't throw to Lee Evans. Give him a real QB and see what he does...

I mean, has he displayed any consistent ability to excel in routes not named GO? He's a small, extremely fast receiver who lacks the versatility of a Steve Smith, Chad Ochocinco or even a DeSean Jackson.

I could be wrong, but his lack of RAC ability makes me believe he is a very over-paid, under-sized deep threat.

Before names are thrown out to trade for 3rd and 4th round picks, go take a look at the history of Bills late round picks. Virtually nothing, Andre Reed the major exception. And free up cap room? To get who, Dockery #2, and that assumes someone would want to come here too