B. Edwards traded from cleveland to the Jets

IHFO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he really that good? He had the most drops from last year and has been a problem for the Browns lately.

I'm not one to care about drops if the receiver can still put up a 1,000 yards and at least 8 TDs. Which he covered two years ago, last year not so much. Only 800+ yards and 3 TDs.

Anyone who thinks this ISN'T a game-changing move is a blind homer. Sorry, but that's the facts. Edwards is a monster who is capable of having huge games, especially against our lackluster defense. The best team in the division just got better. Good for them. Bad for us.

Anyone who thinks this ISN'T a game-changing move is a blind homer. Sorry, but that's the facts. Edwards is a monster who is capable of having huge games, especially against our lackluster defense. The best team in the division just got better. Good for them. Bad for us.

For once, I 150% agree with you. It is quite scary that we're not trying crap to get better.

Will you still feel the same if he ends up in jail for a long period of time? Or starts to get regular suspensions?

Edwards is a risk, for obvious reasons.

I agree with Thurman. Judging the trade now is like grading a draft on the day after it happened before anyone takes a snap. Its pure speculation and nothing more. Edwards is a fun receiver to watch because he has some amazing catches, but as far as productivity and consistency go, that remains to be seen.

I have a hunch that Sanchez is going to continue to lose his effectiveness as teams get more film on him and start seeing defensive gameplans that work against him (like Gregg's last week).

I agree with Thurman. Judging the trade now is like grading a draft on the day after it happened before anyone takes a snap. Its pure speculation and nothing more. Edwards is a fun receiver to watch because he has some amazing catches, but as far as productivity and consistency go, that remains to be seen.

I have a hunch that Sanchez is going to continue to lose his effectiveness as teams get more film on him and start seeing defensive gameplans that work against him (like Gregg's last week).

not really since the players in the draft have never played a NFL down whereas Edwards has a few years of solid NFL stats and a probowl to prove he is a very very good reciever despite the drops..and like i said earlier..what did the jets really lose? nothing. the positives far outweigh the negatives

Last two seasons 800+ yards and 1,200+ yards. He moves the chains and since we don't we know how that helps out.

You know, I was looking at available FA's to see who the Bills could target if they actually did want to do something. Problem is what the hell do they need? OL - Yes, TE - Yes, LB's - Yes... it's to long of a list.

Bingo, anybody that has watched Sanchez thru college should know this guy is not that good & has bust written all over. This guy could not even beat out John David Booty for the starting job & then heading into his junior year he was in a very tight battle with the spring practice with 2 other qbs. I will go right out say this guy is going to have a worse career then Matt Leinart & by no means do I think Leinart is going to have a good career. Watched alot of the Jets/saints game sunday. Sanchez singlehandily lost that game for the jets & anybody that says different is lying. Your going to see more games like that this year. Would not be surprised at all if the Jets lose to Miami this week.

Cue the fans who say we can't compete because we won't spend. Of course that ignores that PIT, IND, SD, NO and MIN are also small markets.

Your argument escapes me.

You are waiting for fans to complain because the Bills won't spend $ (not sure if cash to cap is used elsewhere) then you point to successful small market franchises.

What are you trying to say?

He has the talent to make them much better but he has lacked consistency. It is sad to see the Jets and NE* work to get better every year while the Bills languish in their own cesspool of crap. I hate to say it but we may go 0-6 again in the division.

Bingo, anybody that has watched Sanchez thru college should know this guy is not that good & has bust written all over. This guy could not even beat out John David Booty for the starting job & then heading into his junior year he was in a very tight battle with the spring practice with 2 other qbs. I will go right out say this guy is going to have a worse career then Matt Leinart & by no means do I think Leinart is going to have a good career. Watched alot of the Jets/saints game sunday. Sanchez singlehandily lost that game for the jets & anybody that says different is lying. Your going to see more games like that this year. Would not be surprised at all if the Jets lose to Miami this week.

Fins could quite possibly beat Jets this week. That is because they are a much beter team than their record currently indicates. Disagree about Sanchez. Sure he will make some rookie mistakes. IMO he will also quickly develop into a very good starting QB.