• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its True

http://twitter.com/ADAM_SCHEFTER

I'm sure the NYC media will be just as forgiving as the Cleveland media was over Braylon's dropsies.

Still though, if he can control that issue...he is a monster. Not that we could compete with the Jets anyways, but this does make them harder to beat.

it really frees up cotchery from so many doubles. it was becoming clear he was all jets had since coles left

I'm glad i'm not listening to Mike and Mike... I couldn't handle Greeny's unnatural satchel attention of the Jets.

This does improve the Jets talent wise, but they still have a rookie QB who is going to have problems over the course of the season.

per kings twitter

PeterKing Here is the deal: Two draft picks, neither higher than a third-rounder, plus WR Chansi Stuckey and ST Jason Trusnik, for Edwards.

barring who those draft pick are/become i think its safe to say this was a steal for the jets

Wow, so NFL teams actually do try to get better during the season. Great job Bills. :unsure:

If anyone doubted the NYJ wanted to be contenders for the SB, this erases that.

Cue the fans who say we can't compete because we won't spend. Of course that ignores that PIT, IND, SD, NO and MIN are also small markets.

Cue the fans who say we can't compete because we won't spend. Of course that ignores that PIT, IND, SD, NO and MIN are also small markets.

also ignores the fact we do spend money

Exactly. Teams that want to go into the playoffs are always looking to better themselves one way or another. Let's face it the Bills aren't one of those teams.

barring who those draft pick are/become i think its safe to say this was a steal for the jets

Will you still feel the same if he ends up in jail for a long period of time? Or starts to get regular suspensions?

Edwards is a risk, for obvious reasons.

Agreed, the guy can be a beast (in a fight, too). What/who did Cleveland get in return? Article doesn't say..

He got in a fight in the CIN-CLE game. CIN flattened RB Harrison, he jumped in and threw punches.

He also got shut out, but rookie wr Massaquoi (sp?) had a fine day - something like 8 for 145.

Will you still feel the same if he ends up in jail for a long period of time? Or starts to get regular suspensions?

Edwards is a risk, for obvious reasons.

omg what if he gets hit by a car tomorrow? what if donte whitner starts to do crack? what if fred jackson retires? lets not downplay the move just because you are a bills fan and it involves the jets..the jets are a better team today than they were yesterday and even if he never plays a down for the jets what did they give up? a #4-5 wr and a st player big loss whoopty do