Hey all you Jason Peters haters

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice all of you Jason Pets haters are quiet now...maybe Peters will send you a postcard from the NFL Playoffs or the Super Bowl! :blink::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Nobody here really challenged his talent...we challenged the way he went about his "business". Show up for work and prove you deserve your extension. He held out and sucked last year....threatened to hold out again and the Bills were supposed to pay him?!?!?!

However, I still think the Bills should have paid him....I believe they would have had he handled his situation more like Lee Evans....

I notice all of you Jason Pets haters are quiet now...maybe Peters will send you a postcard from the NFL Playoffs or the Super Bowl! :blink::wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think Bell has played pretty well. The fact that he's hurt kind of hurts evaluating him, but I think he's done pretty well considering he was just thrown in there.

Hell, he still may end up playing more games this year, than Peters played last year.

To answer your question, yes. I loved what I saw until Bell got injured. Once he's back, I'll continue said loving.

Your ability to access a situation as a fan is only equaled by Russ Brandon's ability to access a situation as a GM.

Quiet??? Guess again. :lol:

I know you've probably already sent in your Pro Bowl ballot, but I haven't been quiet at all - the only reason FatBoy didn't give up a sack yesterday is 'cause the Eagles had a bye week!

FYI, Mr. 6-Wonderlic-Fat-Lazy-Stupid-Tub-o'-Goo has given up 4 sacks so far this season. If we extrapolate that over a full season, he'd be giving up over 21 sacks in a sixteen game season - or roughly double his league-leading 11.5 sacks allowed last year. (But he hasn't managed to play 16 games in either of the last 2 seasons, has he? :lol: )

Hey, give 'im a big raise and send 'im to Hawaii!!! :wallbash::w00t:

Quiet??? Not me. Hell no. I've been screaming from the rooftops about FatBoy's failure!!! :D

I notice all of you Jason Pets haters are quiet now...maybe Peters will send you a postcard from the NFL Playoffs or the Super Bowl! :blink::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Yeah, I'd be just thrilled if the Bills were paying him 10M/year to give up more than a sack a game (his current pace).

Your ability to access a situation as a fan is only equaled by Russ Brandon's ability to access a situation as a GM.

Well, then I count myself lucky that the word "situation" is an abstract noun, one that I will never, under any circumstances, have the privilege of accessing.

As for my ability to assess a situation, now that's a different story. If you want to debate my assessment so far (that is 2008 Peters v 2009 Bell) by all means, take your best shot.

Until then, type a little slower when you wish to throw out your tired brand of "our mutually un-informed opinions don't line up, so you must be stupid" insults.

Quiet??? Guess again. :wallbash:

I know you've probably already sent in your Pro Bowl ballot, but I haven't been quiet at all - the only reason FatBoy didn't give up a sack yesterday is 'cause the Eagles had a bye week!

FYI, Mr. 6-Wonderlic-Fat-Lazy-Stupid-Tub-o'-Goo has given up 4 sacks so far this season. If we extrapolate that over a full season, he'd be giving up over 21 sacks in a sixteen game season - or roughly double his league-leading 11.5 sacks allowed last year. (But he hasn't managed to play 16 games in either of the last 2 seasons, has he? :wallbash: )

Hey, give 'im a big raise and send 'im to Hawaii!!! :blink::wallbash:

Quiet??? Not me. Hell no. I've been screaming from the rooftops about FatBoy's failure!!! :wallbash:

Senator, I know you hate Peters, but shouldn't the facts have something to do with your assessment? Your numbers are waaaaaaaay off:

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.ph...&numgames=1

According to these guys, he's allowed 1 sack in 3 games and is the highest overall rated lineman in the NFL. That doesn't seem like failure to me...