Do you approve of Dick Jauron

damj

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when I was in 8th grade and kids from our middle school set up online polls like "Is so and so hot?" or "Do you hate so and so?" It was a pretty juvenile thing to do, but since then e-bullying of its nature has become a much more hot-button topic. Whenever I read about it, I think to myself, man, it's good to not be 13 anymore.

OK, but Dick was at 4% before this board crusade began. Given the results of the team, I'd say the poll reflects what the fans see. My guess is that he has about 4% of the players' support. That would be 2 players. I'll go with 2 rookies.

OK, but Dick was at 4% before this board crusade began. Given the results of the team, I'd say the poll reflects what the fans see. My guess is that he has about 4% of the players' support. That would be 2 players. I'll go with 2 rookies.

It has to be Scott and Buggs! :cry:

What would the point be? He isn't the problem. He may not be the solution either, but we have way bigger problems

The Bills certainly have other problems...But none, and I mean not one including the OT's who have no business Starting for an NFL Team, is as great or greater than Dead Dick...Not a single one...He's a CAREER loser...21 Games under .500...2-23...You name it...It ALL starts with Jauron's lack of ability as a Leader, Game Planner, X's and O's Coach, etc...The rest is problematic...But nothing more than that loser of a HC...Nothing... :cry:

I voted yes- how do y'all feel about that

The Bills certainly have other problems...But none, and I mean not one including the OT's who have no business Starting for an NFL Team, is as great or greater than Dead Dick...Not a single one...He's a CAREER loser...21 Games under .500...2-23...You name it...It ALL starts with Jauron's lack of ability as a Leader, Game Planner, X's and O's Coach, etc...The rest is problematic...But nothing more than that loser of a HC...Nothing... :cry:

What is the record of the football team while in Buffalo.....maybe their IS a bigger problem. Maybe Buffalo just isn't a football town. Problem is, that the Bills follow a bad business model- they typically give the customers what they ask for. Customers tend to be stupid and not really know what they want.

Dick Jauron: You are hated by AT LEAST 3,438 people. How does that make you feel?

Here's the thing with me....I look at DJ and it looks like to me he doesn't believe in what he's doing. And I don't get that. I couldn't do a job unless I believe I can do it. Like Rex Ryan believes he's going to win. What does DJ think? Who the hell knows?

I voted yes- how do y'all feel about that

What is the record of the football team while in Buffalo.....maybe their IS a bigger problem. Maybe Buffalo just isn't a football town. Problem is, that the Bills follow a bad business model- they typically give the customers what they ask for. Customers tend to be stupid and not really know what they want.

How do they know what we want? I've got a list... awaiting the phone call...

I voted yes.

:cry:

But seriously, I think it's silly for the HC to be the whipping boy when your QB can't figure it out/get over himself.

He gets paid 3 mil a year to get his Qb to "figure it out". Jauron is a loser and deserves to be ridiculed on a daily basis.

I would say Dicks two supporters are Edwards & Fitzpatrick.

I agree. A GOOD Coach takes care of the problems on a team.