Do you approve of Dick Jauron

damj

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me thinks ESPN will not allow Jauron to fall below 3% approval, knowing full-well that - adequately inspired - we could drive him down to zero!

I think you're right ... we just can't seem to break that 3% barrier.

Maybe there is a 4% margin of error and he is actually at -1%.

And yes, I am a professor of statistics.

I'm pretty sure there is only a margin of error when you're claiming a sample is representative of a population. There should be no margin of error in a simple survey. But you're the professor

No- you think you know what you want, but you really don't

Well, that's something entirely different. First, you said the Bills give their customers (the fans) whatever they want. Which is patently wrong, I don't see very many satisfied customers at all. The reasoning there is thus highly suspect.

Now, you take it to the personal level and try to tell another poster that you know better than he does what he thinks?

I'll refrain from getting personal. No need to. I trust that most people will see that for exactly what it is.

• 4 weeks later...
Jim Zorn is at 18%. Tom Cable is at 12%. Both of those guys are under fire at a national level.

I know this is a fan poll, but how can this organization live with itself when it has the least popular coach ever?

Ralph has $9 million reasons.

I voted No, but apparently some of my peers have voted in the positive, as he now rates at 8% approval. Are you dumbasses actually think he is doing a good job?

I guess that they're pretty confident that we won't lose this week.

8% approval? Guess some of the players who know they would never make another NFL team are voting. Maybe the rest of the AFC East is voting so they have a reasonable assurance of two easy victories each season.

8% of 1233 votes cast this week is about 100 votes

I figure it's the players, front office, coaching staff, and Jauron's family that approve

• 3 weeks later...