I liked a lot of what I saw

Yes, the Bills lost and that's never a good thing...

BUT you've gotta like what you saw from the team today.

1. Trent is the QB of the future. Absolutely sick spirals today and you could tell he was upset after the INTs which is always a good thing. A decade from now we'll all be asking if Trent can win "one for the thumb". Also, we have a bold quarterback who isn't afraid to throw deep. That's how you get yourself intercepted but it's also how you gain many many yards.

2. James Reed. I don't know where we found this kid, but he's going to be a playmaker. Great reception in the end zone, hopefully more to come.

3. 6 sacks of the quarterback today. That's quite a few and sacks go a long way toward scoring points and field position.

4. Aaron Mayhem Mayben was all over the field. This guy fell to 11? wow!

5. Dolphins scored points with their running game, but Henney? We made this seasoned vet look like a rookie today.

6. I bet Rob Brando is on the phone right now to trade for Miami's fullback Polite...this guy was a monster (and hopefully a future Bill)

Those are the things that stood out to me. We lost the game, but will win the war! I can see an 11-5 season and the playoffs, starting with a big win against a very tough Browns team (upset special!)

1. Trent is the QB of the future. Absolutely sick spirals today and you could tell he was upset after the INTs which is always a good thing. A decade from now we'll all be asking if Trent can win "one for the thumb". Also, we have a bold quarterback who isn't afraid to throw deep. That's how you get yourself intercepted but it's also how you gain many many yards.

2. James Reed. I don't know where we found this kid, but he's going to be a playmaker. Great reception in the end zone, hopefully more to come.

3. 6 sacks of the quarterback today. That's quite a few and sacks go a long way toward scoring points and field position.

5. Dolphins scored points with their running game, but Henney? We made this seasoned vet look like a rookie today.

6. I bet Rob Brando is on the phone right now to trade for Miami's fullback Polite...this guy was a monster (and hopefully a future Bill)

Those are the things that stood out to me. We lost the game, but will win the war! I can see an 11-5 season and the playoffs, starting with a big win against a very tough Browns team (upset special!)

:lol::w00t::lol:

Good form sir, good form!

Don't forget Jauron's fire and passion, even as the game slipped away. That bodes well for the rest of the year.

---Not 'ANOTHER' "I like what I saw" posts. ---I saw a hot chick in the stands but it doesn't warrant a post. UGH!

Ok I had to be someplace else today but the OP implied we played well but from reading the board I should just delete the recording without wasting anytime viewing.

This game was brutally bad. Absolutely nothing of value came out of it. Nothing. I record all games as I watch them. I hit the stop and delete by mid second quarter.

I wanted to know if you dip bread in public toilet water?

Crayonz couldn't have done it better. :lol:

Stick to comedy!!!

Good stuff... :lol: