OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

I knew it was gonna be a bad day when I lost to the Saints this morning on Madden by the score of 70-10....I'm a pretty good Madden player by the way....it was the worst beating the CPU has ever given me...I knew it was a bad omen.

FIRE DICK JAURON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start building SOMETHING for next year...sigh....

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's for 6 points -- of course they have to challenge. Now, DICK might not challenge, but any other coach in the league is intelligent enough to challenge the call.

it wasnt 4th down, they have 2 more chances to get it in from the inch line....stupid challenge when you are up 24-3 and basically guaranteed to score on the next play

and of course they scored so again, why bother challenging the play when its only 3rd down and you have a 21 point lead

What I don't get is how this team can play so well against New England (who, admittedly, played terribly) and, in recent years, Dallas on MNF, San Diego last year, etc. and then come out an lay a freakin' egg against teams like the Dolphins who are 0-3 and starting a brand new QB.

Dan LeFevour is better than any QB in College Ball right now.

I've got a great Dan LeFevour story from this weekend. I was on the sidelines doing coverage near Central Michigan players' bench right before kickoff when I hear "Hey! Dan has to pee!"

Now why I turned around says all sorts of weird things about me, but I watched LeFevour's O-Lineman form a circle around him while he relieved himself right on the sidelines.

Nice to have privacy, even in public I suppose.

Edwards 6 of 14 for 83 yards and 2 INT's, one for a TD...pathetic

Bills with 104 yards of total offense against a team that has gotten shredded in its past 3 games...pathetic

Defense can't stop a completely 1 dimensional team with no weapons other than 2 RB's and no QB(a freaking rookie starting his first game in the NFL! for christ sakes)...quadruple pathetic

Hey, Jauron will talk abut how they just wanted to keep it close at the presser, but how it got away from them before they could get to the 4th quarter...

Then Edwards will talk about how throwing endless passes to the running backs and 4th string TE is better than actually trying to get the ball to your playmakers

He throws picks every time he trys.

I Quit!!!!!!