OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS v. 'PHINS 10/4/2009

Question - and I'm too lazy to make it a poll...

Do the Bills fire Jauron tonite, wait until winless Cleveland beats us in our house next Sunday, or does RW wait until the bye week, when we're 1-7?

Absolutely won't get fired tonight, tomorrow or any time this week.

Odds are good if he loses in Buffalo, to a winless Browns team, and loses big...he'll get fired.

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And trust me, this isn't in defense of Trent, who sucked today...but I'm not sure I've ever seen a worse performance by two starting tackles in the NFL. On most plays, both were beat. On a handful of plays, only 1 was beat. And I only remember 1 play where they both stood their ground on a pass. 1 play against a 3 man rush where Trent had a ton of time to throw late in the 4th quarter...and that asshat still threw a checkdown to Lynch.

No argument here. The worst thing about being a Bills fan the last 10 years is arguing who sucks more, the slags who play on the o-line or the losers who play QB.

Really, isn't the fact that the Bills have made the playoffs in ten years enough? Do we also have to endure endless Flutie vs Johnson vs Bledsoe vs Losman vs Edwards debates?

All these guys suck in their own way, along with the parade of losers who have played offensive line for this team.

My biggest fear is that the bills dont can DJ.......wait until after a browns game where they suck to and we play at home.....giving DJ ANOTHER stay of execution.....

We just lost to a 0-3 team BADLY.....go with your gut Ralph

Doesn't matter much at this point. This team is done.

I say give the reigns to April and let him at least throw some passion out there even though he probably sucks...and reboot in 2010. Again.

For the past three seasons I have been alone in my mind set about this team.

:w00t:

Even when they were 5-1 last year I said they were a .500 club and was almost thrown off this site.

You can rest very assuredly that if you were almost thrown off this site, it had nothing to do with your opinion regarding the Bills and everything to do with the manner in which you expressed it. :lol:

:w00t:

You can rest very assuredly that if you were almost thrown off this site, it had nothing to do with your opinion regarding the Bills and everything to do with the manner in which you expressed it. :lol:

Don't lie. You throw out all the negative posters!

Was the Pats game "over" as called by you when Jackson scored the second TD?

I'd rather hear Palin's thoughts about Russia than yours about the Bills.

You were bothered by that? I thought they had it locked up--what's wrong with that? Guess I could have crawled under a rock like several of you did. Even when winning, some of you revel in losing.

Awaiting substantial comment by you re: the Bills.