Schopp on WGR today: "Has Dick ever exploded on anyone?"

Big Turk

The conversation started out as they talked about Nic Harris moving to safety and how he keeps making special teams mistakes. Paul Hamilton said he talked with Harris and asked him about that, and he said Harris told him Bobby April exploded on him last game over the penalties on special teams. Schopp then went on to ask "Do you ever think Dick Jauron has exploded on anyone?"

He said it like 3 different ways and by the third one I about was crying I was laughing so hard. I don't even think this numnut understood what it sounded like on the radio, asking if "Dick had ever exploded on anyone?"

One of the funnier moments on WGR that I really don't think he intentionally wanted to make funny...

thats not his style. hes the quiet assassine who thru bad coaching puts players in a position to fail. then deftly puts the blame on them with statements like "they're still learning" blah blah blah. meanwhile this jacka$$ has been a head coach for years and still makes the same bonehead mistakes AND SHOULD BE FIRED

thats not his style. hes the quiet assassine who thru bad coaching puts players in a position to fail. then deftly puts the blame on them with statements like "they're still learning" blah blah blah. meanwhile this jacka$$ has been a head coach for years and still makes the same bonehead mistakes AND SHOULD BE FIRED

Exploding is exactly the style of most Dicks

did you really not get it?

Dick is an alien...an android with human-like features. He wears a gay white hoodie and sunglasses to blend in with other humans on the sidelines. He certainly does not have the ability to "explode" on anyone in any form or fashion!

funny unintentional comment by Schopp though.

The conversation started out as they talked about Nic Harris moving to safety and how he keeps making special teams mistakes. Paul Hamilton said he talked with Harris and asked him about that, and he said Harris told him Bobby April exploded on him last game over the penalties on special teams. Schopp then went on to ask "Do you ever think Dick Jauron has exploded on anyone?"

He said it like 3 different ways and by the third one I about was crying I was laughing so hard. I don't even think this numnut understood what it sounded like on the radio, asking if "Dick had ever exploded on anyone?"

One of the funnier moments on WGR that I really don't think he intentionally wanted to make funny...

You know I actually heard the piece and didn't even think anything of it, but he obviously did not say it intentionally. I guess I've been out of high school too many years. Kind of blows...