I hate Tony Dungy!

sharper802

Screw him!!! He is attacking TO and TO purposely did not throw Trent, AVP or the o-line under the bus. WTF. You want to know what makes him difficult to coach? It is the fact he knows he is the best player on the field. He knows Donovan McNabb choked in the SuperBowl.

I hate Dungy so much it makes me want to scream. I hate his pious sanctomonius Christian bullsh*t. He was a loser in TB and if not for a complete melt down of New England's defense he wouldn't be a champion coach. AGHHHHHHHH.

Buffalo needs to rally around TO and say screw you Dungy, Harrison, Sully, and all the other hack Buffalo media.

Trent stand up for your best WR and give him the dam ball and make these morons shut the f up!!!!!!

I hate him so much.... "Two Christian coaches doing it the right way." Didn't realize doing it the right way meant rehabbing dog killers.... AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/...for-dick-jauron

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good another Tim Graham article. I swear the media are a bunch of hyprocrits. They get mad when TO doesn't speak to them and when TO does talk alot there are a thousand articles on how he should shut his mouth.

Tony Dungy is a fool. Never liked him as a coach and he has that holyier than now attitude when it comes to talking to people.

Screw him!!! He is attacking TO and TO purposely did not throw Trent, AVP or the o-line under the bus. WTF. You want to know what makes him difficult to coach? It is the fact he knows he is the best player on the field. He knows Donovan McNabb choked in the SuperBowl.

I hate Dungy so much it makes me want to scream. I hate his pious sanctomonius Christian bullsh*t. He was a loser in TB and if not for a complete melt down of New England's defense he wouldn't be a champion coach. AGHHHHHHHH.

Buffalo needs to rally around TO and say screw you Dungy, Harrison, Sully, and all the other hack Buffalo media.

Trent stand up for your best WR and give him the dam ball and make these morons shut the f up!!!!!!

I hate him so much.... "Two Christian coaches doing it the right way." Didn't realize doing it the right way meant rehabbing dog killers.... AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow..... let it go man..... seriously..... anger issues much?

Hate Christians much? Good grief.

Dungy a loser in TB? Seriously? He built that Super Bowl team - Gruden happened to be in the right place at the right time to cash in on Dungy's work. Maybe if you took off your TO shaded glasses for a minute, you would be able to see more clearly and not be so freaking emotional. It is a game, after all.

Dungy a loser in TB? Seriously? He built that Super Bowl team - Gruden happened to be in the right place at the right time to cash in on Dungy's work. Maybe if you took off your TO shaded glasses for a minute, you would be able to see more clearly and not be so freaking emotional. It is a game, after all.

Read what Warren Sapp has said. TB would never have won with Dungy as coach.

Oh good another Tim Graham article. I swear the media are a bunch of hyprocrits. They get mad when TO doesn't speak to them and when TO does talk alot there are a thousand articles on how he should shut his mouth.

Tony Dungy is a fool. Never liked him as a coach and he has that holyier than now attitude when it comes to talking to people.

Amen brother!!!!

The point is that Dungy built that team, all Gruden had to do was come in and not screw it up

Dungy was not the GM. He did not draft Sapp or Derrick Thomas. He wasn't even the D-coordinator. Let's say you are right and he did build that team. He never could build an offense to go with the D.

The point is that Dungy built that team, all Gruden had to do was come in and not screw it up

I think Sharper802 went in like a bull in a china shop. But i got to agree about TB. Dungy had plenty of opportunites to win with that team. Not till Gruden came in and set things right on offense did that team win.

I think Sharper802 went in like a bull in a china shop. But i got to agree about TB. Dungy had plenty of opportunites to win with that team. Not till Gruden came in and set things right on offense did that team win.

Fair enough, I just looked at his record and you are right, he had some good players in place but they couldn't piece it all together, so i concede my error

:thumbsup:

Ok. Maybe, maybe not. I think the evidence that points me to the true architect of that team is this. What did Gruden do with TB after that year? What did Dungy do with IND after that year?

I realize that this debate could go on, and never have a resolution. I think my main point was the pure hatred of a man that is widely considered a great coach and a great human being. Thats it. Maybe I took it off on a tangent...

I would love it if Dungy, a champion and classy guy, coached the Bills. I could do without the religious stuff, but he's a class guy and a good coach.

I know people want a loudmouth obnoxious ass as a coach because that's what people think make you good, but Dungy is a great man and great coach.

Actually Rich McKay was the GM & the man responsible for building that Bucs team. Dungy was the Coach period. In his time in Tampa he NEVER hired a good OC. That is the reason the Bucs don't have 3 or 4 rings as they should. He was fired by the Glazers, owners of the team for that reason. When hired by the Colts Dungy was told he would have NO INPUT on the offensive side of the ball including the OC.

Actually Rich McKay was the GM & the man responsible for building that Bucs team. Dungy was the Coach period. In his time in Tampa he NEVER hired a good OC. That is the reason the Bucs don't have 3 or 4 rings as they should. He was fired by the Glazers, owners of the team for that reason. When hired by the Colts Dungy was told he would have NO IMPUT on the offensive side of the ball including the OC.

Never heard that before. But it seems plausible, since by the time Dungy was hired, Manning was well-established in Tom Moore's offense.

Actually, I don't get into that stuff, but I believe there is a part in the Bible that says something about judging not and another one which speaks to redemption.

Also not sure I get the hate for someone I'm assuming you've never met (nor have I), and whose actions have no effect on either of our lives, so I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree here. Bigger things in life to worry about.

I would love it if Dungy, a champion and classy guy, coached the Bills. I could do without the religious stuff, but he's a class guy and a good coach.

I know people want a loudmouth obnoxious ass as a coach because that's what people think make you good, but Dungy is a great man and great coach.

Maybe coulda had Rex Ryan. He's not looking too bad.