Edwards is jaurons mini me

billsfan_34

This is what Edwards says about this upcoming game. Man has Dick ruined this kid.

"I think we need to throw enough deep balls to win,” said Edwards. “I don’t know what that recipe is. I don’t know how often, but it’s part of the territory. You kind of have to pick and choose your spots and hopefully that leads to a win.”'

This is what Edwards says about this upcoming game. Man has Dick ruined this kid.

"I think we need to throw enough deep balls to win,” said Edwards. “I don’t know what that recipe is. I don’t know how often, but it’s part of the territory. You kind of have to pick and choose your spots and hopefully that leads to a win.”'

Games are not won or lost in the interview room. I'm not so concerned about what Edwards or Owens are saying, I am interested in how they play on the field on Sunday.

Of course, he can't go around saying, "We're absolutely going to beat the snot out of the Dolphins this week," but ...

Hopefully. Argh. I got (politely) reamed by a coach last year for asking a question including that word; he replied, "We don't 'hope' to win, we EXPECT to win X number of games." They surpassed that number ... and I've learned to choose my words more carefully when talking to him.

Games are not won or lost in the interview room. I'm not so concerned about what Edwards or Owens are saying, I am interested in how they play on the field on Sunday

Winning football games has alot to do with the players mental state. I am not worried either about the interviews more with the demeanor, particulary Edwards. Too many dont knows, not sure etc... This team should have a solid plan and execute it. Thats why they look so darn lost all the time. Most QBs would be saying things like pound the rock, win in the trenches, take our shots downfield etc... instead we have garbage jauron talk!

Of course, he can't go around saying, "We're absolutely going to beat the snot out of the Dolphins this week," but ...

Hopefully. Argh. I got (politely) reamed by a coach last year for asking a question including that word; he replied, "We don't 'hope' to win, we EXPECT to win X number of games." They surpassed that number ... and I've learned to choose my words more carefully when talking to him.

Why cant he? Please explain?

At least there is a recognition that we have to throw the ball down field more. Will it translate into action?

We'll see....

Games are not won or lost in the interview room. I'm not so concerned about what Edwards or Owens are saying, I am interested in how they play on the field on Sunday.

More often they are lost on the field by the Bills. The public persona of this team is one of caution and not much determination. There is every reason to think that the attitude of this team (starting with the HC) is not a winning one. What we see and what we hear is consistent with the result. There is a correlation.

Why cant he? Please explain?

Let's assume the Dolphins have a bulletin board somewhere in their complex. Think that comment would be reprinted in foot-high letters and posted on it? I do.

Let's assume the Dolphins have a bulletin board somewhere in their complex. Think that comment would be reprinted in foot-high letters and posted on it? I do.

This same attitude has done wonders for the Jets this year. It would be nice of someone on this team believed they would beat the snot out of the Phins, even if they don't say it.

This same attitude has done wonders for the Jets this year. It would be nice of someone on this team believed they would beat the snot out of the Phins, even if they don't say it.

I don't think we disagree.

I don't think we disagree.

No, just different wording. I just think it would be great to see an offensive player exhuding confidence because they know they can get it done. The defense has some charisma and swagger. The offense looks mentally beat down. This is probably in direct correlation to the coach.

He's got some work to do, that quote is not long enough and rambling enough.