Pats* cheerleader an anti-Semite?

eball

if you pass out at a party. you deserve to be scribbled on... it is a timeless tradition that never gets old. i haven't passed out at a party since i was 12, and i can say that i have had my fun scribbling multiple things on people who were passed out.

Now, the whole swastika thing is overblown. it is harmless in that context. After all, a swastika does mean "good luck". So she was blessing him :unsure:

if you pass out at a party. you deserve to be scribbled on... it is a timeless tradition that never gets old. i haven't passed out at a party since i was 12, and i can say that i have had my fun scribbling multiple things on people who were passed out.

Now, the whole swastika thing is overblown. it is harmless in that context. After all, a swastika does mean "good luck". So she was blessing him :unsure:

I've never been drawn on, but I don't think I'd really mind it. Probably get a good chuckle.

But if somebody drew a swastika on me, there'd be trouble in the morning.

One of the many victims of Facebook, MySpace, and other social-networking (against you) sites.

I know a couple retired cops who do background checks on applicants for the fire and police departments. The first thing they do is check these moron's facebook and myspace pages. You won't believe how many qualified applicants are bounced for this kind of shiite.

There seems to be a disconnect between common sense and what is 'expressed' in public.

I doubt she knows what being anti-semitic is. Hell I doubt if she even knows what a Nazi is. Do people under 25 know that WWII even happened?

I am glad that she's demonstrably pro-penis.

I know a couple retired cops who do background checks on applicants for the fire and police departments. The first thing they do is check these moron's facebook and myspace pages. You won't believe how many qualified applicants are bounced for this kind of shiite.

There seems to be a disconnect between common sense and what is 'expressed' in public.

Every prospective employer now checks these sites for this type of stuff. I think most people (ask Matt Leinart) have gotten the hint.

Yeah, but when you put it on Facebook, you guarantee it's not "in context."

Stupid to be involved, though ultimately forgivable on the grounds that everybody does stupid things sometimes.

Unforgivably stupid to pose for those pictures. Unforgivably stupid to put them up. And some of the Pats* fans who posted comments on that story ... that's why tigers eat their young.

Yeah, but when you put it on Facebook, you guarantee it's not "in context."

Stupid to be involved, though ultimately forgivable on the grounds that everybody does stupid things sometimes.

Unforgivably stupid to pose for those pictures. Unforgivably stupid to put them up. And some of the Pats* fans who posted comments on that story ... that's why tigers eat their young.

true, that is why you don't leave your profile open where anyone can see it. and you make sure that you don't post the most incriminating pictures online. Hell, i know i have many incriminating pictures of others on my computer, that will never see the net, unless someone is motivated enough to hack through my 2 firewalls and wants that crap.