So I come home today...

Dr. Fong

They got my 360,

That sucks. :unsure:

However you might be able to find them with the 360 -- it's a real longshot, but try finding someone to contact at Microsoft's console division. I know they can ban consoles by serial number, so they might be able to track down where someone is logging in from if they take it online. It's a longshot, but it might be worth trying.

That sucks. :unsure:

However you might be able to find them with the 360 -- it's a real longshot, but try finding someone to contact at Microsoft's console division. I know they can ban consoles by serial number, so they might be able to track down where someone is logging in from if they take it online. It's a longshot, but it might be worth trying.

Yeah I've notified people on my friends list to be on the lookout for them to log in.

and find my house has been broken into. They got my 360, my WII, all my games, my wife's jewelry, my son's DVD player and alll his DVDs, and even his piggy bank. What fun.

I just got over an incident where I was robbed in Indianapolis. My g/f's car got broken into and they stole my computer, a BOSE sound dock, 3 iPods and a few other items.

The good news: Home owners insurance covered the cost of the stolen property.

Hopefully you have some decent coverage so that you could get the property that was stolen replaced. Unfortunately, it won't go far in repairing your trust or subsiding your anger.

Good luck and if you have any questions about the insurance process (ie filing a claim), PM me.

A guy helping my grandmother take her groceries to her car stole her pursue. She had a walker. :unsure:

Sorry to hear about your losses.

I'm sorry to hear about this as well as the OP. Like your Gramma, I suspect Dr. F's perp was targeting him, KNOWING what the loot would be..

Do you have an alarm? It's probably kids given what was taken, kids look for theneasy entry and would by-pass an alarmed house. They may do a repeat break in having seen what was in your house.

Yes, I have been robbed too.

Do you have an alarm? It's probably kids given what was taken, kids look for theneasy entry and would by-pass an alarmed house. They may do a repeat break in having seen what was in your house.

Yes, I have been robbed too.

I don't have an alarm because I'm temporarily in an apartment while my house is being stripped of toxic Chinese drywall. It's been a banner year.