Nothing like drunk chicks at football games

kegtapr

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best punch at a game I ever saw was by a girl.

Late 70s, Bills sucked. We're playing the Jets so a lot of New Yawkers in the end zone. Through the binoculars I see a Bills fan arguing with a Jets fan in the row behind him. The Bill's fan's girlfriend was in the row in front of him. She reaches over her boyfriend and lands a perfect sucker punch. The Jets fan went down like a bag of wet cement.

Gets really funny at 2:40.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT2XyIBMWUY...ture=popt00us01

In other news...proof there are still Lions fans.

They have to be drunk to admit it.

Yeah, I would...both.... :blush:

I think the other one is her mother. Which of course would make it real fun! :)

Best punch at a game I ever saw was by a girl.

Late 70s, Bills sucked. We're playing the Jets so a lot of New Yawkers in the end zone. Through the binoculars I see a Bills fan arguing with a Jets fan in the row behind him. The Bill's fan's girlfriend was in the row in front of him. She reaches over her boyfriend and lands a perfect sucker punch. The Jets fan went down like a bag of wet cement.

:w00t:

because sober guys in handcuffs aren't as much fun as hot drunk chicks in handcuffs :unsure:

You're unsure about that?? :huh:

If the Lions were smart they'd sign her to a contract and get her on the field. Then they might just win a game.

And where are our bleeding hearts saying the cops used too much force on a poor girl. :unsure:

Better that than your attitude of devil take the hindmost (In Chef's version I imagine it is more the last half of the pack).

If the Lions were smart they'd sign her to a contract and get her on the field. Then they might just win a game.

And where are our bleeding hearts saying the cops used too much force on a poor girl. :unsure:

since i make cop threads, ill answer. imo they didnt use enough force on those girls quickly enough. im not against an arm-bar, or a zip-tie cuffing and good drag up the stairs. it shouldve been over much sooner. ill give security at the Bills games props after seeing this video. when they decide to get involved, they drag em out of the stands first, ask questions later. at least from what ive seen.

Better that than your attitude of devil take the hindmost (In Chef's version I imagine it is more the last half of the pack).

And that is your opinion. My opinion of the oh those poor babies attitude is what has lead people to stretch ever further what they get away with.

since i make cop threads, ill answer. imo they didnt use enough force on those girls quickly enough. im not against an arm-bar, or a zip-tie cuffing and good drag up the stairs. it shouldve been over much sooner. ill give security at the Bills games props after seeing this video. when they decide to get involved, they drag em out of the stands first, ask questions later. at least from what ive seen.

You can't have it both ways doctor. How do you know the cops in Pittsburgh didn't act quickly enough? What you saw on that video is out of context.

Why didn't that guy in the #81 jersey get kicked out too? He was just as much at fault as the girl was, IMHO.

"The two girls in front of us were drunk before the game started. They grabbed one of our signs and trashed it (real classy) because were Vikings fans, and then spent most of the first half mocking us instead of watching the game because the Lions were ahead.

They left their seats and we thought they were gone for good but somehow they managed to buy even more beer and get back to their seats. They were spilling beer on themselves, the seats, and some of the other fans. After they spilled quite a bit of beer on the guys in the row below them, they turned around and told them to SIT DOWN. One girl didnt like that so she poured the rest of her beer on his head. Then I knew it was time to start the camera :unsure:"

And that is your opinion. My opinion of the oh those poor babies attitude is what has lead people to stretch ever further what they get away with.

Yeah that grandmother tasered on the side of the road was undoubtedly encouraged by watching all those YouTube videos of the "don't tase me bro".

In any case, if we are going to discuss how one's attitude might influence another's actions, do you think your attitude of "!@#$ them they messed with a cop" might make cops more prone to police brutality?

Yes, and you're saying riot police over stepped their bounds? They're not call riot police for nothing.

ok, ill entertain this since we got 15 minutes before the games start.

what the police did in the video with the girl on the bike would be the equivalent to the security guards asking the girls to leave, them complying, and then while theyre all walking up the stairs, one guard thinking they werent leaving fast enough and shoving them so they fall up the stairs...

there are always varying degrees in varying situations. i understand thats what makes the brave job our police do for us so tough. but just like mob mentality can rule the protesters and can cause all hell to break loose, it also applies to the cops. theyre all jacked up, theyre all in line and they get aggressive. its a human mistake, except THEYRE the ones with the weapons and the protective equipment and the training. theyre supposed to be better than that.

ands thats all i got on this