Nothing like drunk chicks at football games

kegtapr

Yeah that grandmother tasered on the side of the road was undoubtedly encouraged by watching all those YouTube videos of the "don't tase me bro".

In any case, if we are going to discuss how one's attitude might influence another's actions, do you think your attitude of "!@#$ them they messed with a cop" might make cops more prone to police brutality?

Actually no, my opinion is that the potential for cop "brutality" would make people think twice before they did something stupid. But I doubt it. Same reason why when we were kids we were more afraid of authority (mainly our parents) because of the fear they might smack us. That is why I feel that kids get away with too much these days.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually no, my opinion is that the potential for cop "brutality" would make people think twice before they did something stupid. But I doubt it. Same reason why when we were kids we were more afraid of authority (mainly our parents) because of the fear they might smack us. That is why I feel that kids get away with too much these days.

So we should fear the police. Glad to hear that coming from you Chef. I always suspected you were a bit too authoritarian.

so you want a society built on fear, instead of respect. ok. noted.

so you want a society built on fear, instead of respect. ok. noted.

For some people, fear is the only way to achieve respect. Example A, anarchists who are hell bent on causing trouble. Without fear, their "protests" would be uglier than they already are.

For some people, fear is the only way to achieve respect. Example A, anarchists who are hell bent on causing trouble. Without fear, their "protests" would be uglier than they already are.

Agreed, with the stipulation that is sucks when they apply that attitude to others though.

They apply it far too often to boot, well at least in the Mid-South area.

One of the best videos I've seen in a long time. IMO, it sounds like the whole thing is the fault of the drunk hottie in the Roy Williams jersey.

She's practically falling over. Suprised she didn't pee herself at some point.

because sober guys in handcuffs aren't as much fun as hot drunk chicks in handcuffs :devil:

2nd to last year i had my season tix (sect 313) a section or two over either 312 or 311 there was a SMOKING HOT BLONDE that was showing her support of the bills by flashing her breast implants to the crowd. she did it a bunch of times through out the game until the cuffs came out in the 4th quarter. that was probably the most memorable thing that happened in that stadium in the 5 yrs i had my seats.

god knows the bills havent been doing anything that thrilling in the ralph for a long time.

2nd to last year i had my season tix (sect 313) a section or two over either 312 or 311 there was a SMOKING HOT BLONDE that was showing her support of the bills by flashing her breast implants to the crowd. she did it a bunch of times through out the game until the cuffs came out in the 4th quarter. that was probably the most memorable thing that happened in that stadium in the 5 yrs i had my seats.

god knows the bills havent been doing anything that thrilling in the ralph for a long time.

technically it is legal to be topless in NY. so I am guessing that maybe a lewd conduct or public drunkeness charge may have been in place.

Why didn't that guy in the #81 jersey get kicked out too? He was just as much at fault as the girl was, IMHO.

Because she was more the agressor from the start... AT LEAST MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO WATCH THE GAME! Didn't help that the other guy (white bald guy) to the left also implicated her as the agressor... She should have just listened to her friend and sat the hell down.

No doubt that the others were needling her and getting her goat (among other things... :unsure: )... Even when she was being cuffed...

IMO, the whole stadium setting is like a bunch of children... Did you see how the crowd piled on? I guess it isn't hard to do. The lady was drunk and felt disempowered, usually a recipe for disaster.