who gets cut next week?

Tsaikotic

hey, this is Lynch's last week on suspension and with him returning the team will have 54 players..who gets the cut?..I'm thinking FB Corey McIntyre..has McIntyre even played yet this season?...anyways, was just bored and thought popped into my head while looking over the roster...other possabilites could be WR Justin Jenkins, LB Jon Corto and CB Ashton Youboty now that Drayton Florence is back to practice.

hey, this is Lynch's last week on suspension and with him returning the team will have 54 players..who gets the cut?..I'm thinking FB Corey McIntyre..has McIntyre even played yet this season?...anyways, was just bored and thought popped into my head while looking over the roster...other possabilites could be WR Justin Jenkins, LB Jon Corto and CB Ashton Youboty now that Drayton Florence is back to practice.

or they could trade Parrish and postpone a roster cut until Hardy is ready to come off PUP, which I believe is after week 6??

T.O. is out of here, too many drops.

or they could trade Parrish and postpone a roster cut until Hardy is ready to come off PUP, which I believe is after week 6??

that would work for Hardy's return, but the 54 when Lynch returns doesn't include Hardy...Hardy added would make it 55

another thing I looked at was that the O has 23 guys and the D has 27...Lynch would make it O 24 and D 27...wonder if the FO would let someone on the O go and make the number back to 23 and have such a uneven mix...I recall not to long ago some of us were discussing how teams like to keep it pretty even...hmm

Probably Chris Ellis is next. He too looked way to promising in the preseason to keep around. Kelsay and Denny - forever.

McIntyre came out on ST like a demon last game. He must have started three fights.

I think he stays; he might even be out ST Captain.

George Wilson is the ST Captain, is he not? Or Moorman? Or both?

Another thing I looked at was that the O has 23 guys and the D has 27...Lynch would make it O 24 and D 27...wonder if the FO would let someone on the O go and make the number back to 23 and have such a uneven mix...I recall not to long ago some of us were discussing how teams like to keep it pretty even...hmm

The Bills spend more time on defense than offense when on the field, so they should keep more players and better depth on defense. There's more chance of injury just due to play time.

that would work for Hardy's return, but the 54 when Lynch returns doesn't include Hardy...Hardy added would make it 55

another thing I looked at was that the O has 23 guys and the D has 27...Lynch would make it O 24 and D 27...wonder if the FO would let someone on the O go and make the number back to 23 and have such a uneven mix...I recall not to long ago some of us were discussing how teams like to keep it pretty even...hmm

I don't think those numbers mean all that much since they include special teams guys like Corto, Wendling and Jenkins who never actually see the field on O or D.

George Wilson is the ST Captain, is he not? Or Moorman? Or both?

both

Drayton Florrence. He has yet to be active for a game, is making a lot of cash (although I think he is gonna make it anyways cause he is a vet) and we have plenty of depth at CB, he has to be like 7th on the depth chart

Drayton has been hurt...that's why he hasn't been active. I'd guess Ashton is a goner next week

Jenkins. He was the player of choice to be cut when we had Stupar briefly among the active players before the latter was returned to the practice squad. It is logical to expect he would be first out the door again next week.

Hopefully not...our kick coverage was awful against New England without him..a little better against Tampa but having our best gunner in there would be a big help