it ain't rocket surgery

nuklz2594

If you like the o-line now, wait until next season. We probably have the youngest and most inexperienced o-line in the league. Next year, with a year of experience-barring injury-we could have the makings of a dominant line. Give props to Kugler. "Hambone", Wood, Levitre, and Bell, could be something special.

If you like the o-line now, wait until next season. We probably have the youngest and most inexperienced o-line in the league. Next year, with a year of experience-barring injury-we could have the makings of a dominant line. Give props to Kugler. "Hambone", Wood, Levitre, and Bell, could be something special.

Rocket surgery?

My man knukls posts that thread title like that on purpose. He does it every so often. It's his calling card. :thumbsup:

Using the same "calling card" logic with Yogi Berra quotes:

A nickel ain't worth a nickel anymore.

Baseball is ninety percent mental and 10% physical.

He hits from both sides of the plate. He's ambidextrous.

I said all of the things I said.

If you come to a fork in the road, take a right of left.

It's like deja-vu...

No sir, I don't like it.... <_<

They really will have to be special if we plan on playing with only four linemen.