Philadelphia Daily News Takes Shots at Buffalo

May Day 10

Have you observed the behaviors of some Bills fans at the Ralph over the years?

Sorry, our fan base really has no room to talk.

The individual who stole from Donte could have been a women. A scorn lover? We don't know what happened in his house at a party. We don't know any of the facts. We don't know the kind of people Donte hangs out with. Could it also be a case of it being lost? Everyone wants to jump down Buffalo's throat. We are some of the most passionate loyal fans in Football. Lets wait till facts come out before judgement.

We been going to Bills games since 88 atleast twice a year. Stoped going in 2006 only go to away games now, and been taking my kid to see the Eagles atleast twice a year since 2000 and will continue. I must say Eagles fans are saints versus Bills fans. I had my one 12 yr son with us the one game and he had a Manning jersey on. I couldnt believe Bills fans were spitting at him cause of the jersey. Thats all i and my buddy's needed to see is them spitting on a 12 year old kid. Needless to say we had fun kick'n the crap out of Bills drunks we didnt know how fun and easy it was doing this we had a blast. Will aways be a Bills fan but wont go to the stadium anymore, rather watch it on the big screen instead of with the drunk Bills fans showing off their summer teeth in the winter.

heh. Philly, the place where they had a jail/courtroom built into the stadium, of all places to talk about this. Okay.
This is coming from the town that had a courthouse and jail cells in the Vet.

The Bills (Ralph Wilson Stadium) also has jail cells, they're located in the Security offices. Saw them when they were giving tours during the remodel back in 1997.

We been going to Bills games since 88 atleast twice a year. Stoped going in 2006 only go to away games now, and been taking my kid to see the Eagles atleast twice a year since 2000 and will continue. I must say Eagles fans are saints versus Bills fans. I had my one 12 yr son with us the one game and he had a Manning jersey on. I couldnt believe Bills fans were spitting at him cause of the jersey. Thats all i and my buddy's needed to see is them spitting on a 12 year old kid. Needless to say we had fun kick'n the crap out of Bills drunks we didnt know how fun and easy it was doing this we had a blast. Will aways be a Bills fan but wont go to the stadium anymore, rather watch it on the big screen instead of with the drunk Bills fans showing off their summer teeth in the winter.

Really

Eagles fans are the definition on no class. Go ask Joe Jurevicius, what he thinks about Eagles fans. I remember it was in 2003 i think. Joe and his wife had a newborn son pass away. The Eagles fans were taunting him, asking him 'hows your son?' And even chanting his name, that could be heard even on t.v. Sorry but thats enough said about people in Philly.

They're just pissed that Russ Brandon unloaded that useless POS left tackle and a $60M+ contract on them for a first round pick that turned into Eric Wood! :doh:

And, seeing as FatBoy Peters was credited with another 2 sacks-allowed against New Orleans (matching his week 1 performance against Carolina), he's right on pace to almost triple his 11.5 sacks-allowed last year, meaning...

bell > peters

(I know you make the Pro Bowl for leading the league in 11.5 sacks-allowed - does allowing 32 in a single season get you into the HOF? :thumbdown: )

This Philthydelphia story, coupled with this local idiot's story

( Bills should hire Kelly, forget Toronto [3:24 AM]

Erie Times News reports: 'You can't simply drive across the Peace Bridge anymore. You need a passport, which takes time and money.')...

makes me believe that our once great country is in need of a new Journalism school. These stories are so novice and unsubstantiated and simply stupid, it makes me wanna puke. These D-bags should be flipping burgers.

PS- With exception of Chestnut Hill, Philly is a SLUM, and not a nice place to dwell. PA package stores suck balls... write a story about that (you stupid hairy PA knuckle-dragger)... El douché has probably never even been to Buffalo... this world is ridiculous.

I read the article...its unfortunate...but did you learn in school that it takes one bad apple to ruin a bunch? Face facts fans...some idiots made us all look like idiots. And it isn't only the guy in philly that thinks that...it is a shame...but its a fact...someone robbed DW...if you don't like the national spotlight... let the team go somewhere else.

For those of you that have gone to games and are disgusted by fan behavior...its not just in Buffalo...this is a national/global occurance. I go to games get beer poured on me...along with everyone else in my row...I just roll with it.

As for the cracks on Philly...well...I just moved to the City of Brotherly Love...from 20 years in NYC...you can knock on it all you want...but it is the closest big city I have found to my hometown of Buffalo. They have damn good wings and passionate fans...my fellow female fans are just as passionate and informed as any chick from Buffalo...which I respect. The guys...just a foul mouthed and heartfelt as the best Bills or Sabres fan. Props out to the Phans of Philly.

No matter how much I have grown to like this city...I will never root for another team like I root for the Bills and Sabres...lord knows I will certainly never, ever consider wearing the Orange and Black of the Bullies.

But as I said at the start..facts are that a few of our fans have made us all look bad...and no matter what reporter says...we look bad to everyone. Btw...the broker new better on the TO deal...