Halftime Show

ChevyVanMiller

Sorry if this has been posted anywhere, but I just wanted to give a big shout out for the 50th Anniversary team halftime show.

It was great to see the players from the different eras - Talley looks like he could still strap on the helmet and play, btw.

Also, great to hear my name sake Van Miller on the Jumbotron.

Well done all around.

PS- I'd also like to thank the girl that flashed everyone in section 138 :rolleyes:

Sorry if this has been posted anywhere, but I just wanted to give a big shout out for the 50th Anniversary team halftime show.

It was great to see the players from the different eras - Talley looks like he could still strap on the helmet and play, btw.

Also, great to hear my name sake Van Miller on the Jumbotron.

Well done all around.

PS- I'd also like to thnak the girl that flashed everyone in section 138 :rolleyes:

Agreed - wish they could have done more career hilights of the guys.

And nobody flashed anyone in sec 136 that I know of - kinda bumming about that.

OJ didn't make the team.

Oh I know that's why I said OJ goes without saying. But you're going position by position best Bills ever and Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith aren't there. Two guys with their numbers retired (yes I know Bruce's isn't officially but we know it is). It's just interesting probably the three best players we've ever had and they weren't there for the all time team. What's the point.

Oh I know that's why I said OJ goes without saying. But you're going position by position best Bills ever and Jim Kelly and Bruce Smith aren't there. Two guys with their numbers retired (yes I know Bruce's isn't officially but we know it is). It's just interesting probably the three best players we've ever had and they weren't there for the all time team. What's the point.

Maybe the no-shows had more pressing matters. They DO have lives outside of the Bills.

I enjoyed it (as I think a lot of others did). I thought it was cut too short.

Maybe the no-shows had more pressing matters. They DO have lives outside of the Bills.

I thought I had seen Jimbo at the MNF game last week, so I'm guessing he did have pressing matters.

Video of the ceremony from BuffaloBills.com:

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-lounge/v...35-4997a3316b72

Note to NobesBLO13 - don't waste any more of your time on it... :rolleyes:

Note to everyone else - great to see these guys again. Unfortunately this video doesn't include the fan reactions, which were great.

Thanks because I really thought they had no lives outside the team. It wasn't meant to be a shot at them for not being there, but the celebration in generation loses its shine without them.

First let me say I love all the guys who were named.

That said, who picked this team? No Off Tackles? Really? All these guards, no tackles? No OJ? Yeah, he's a murderer, but he s/b on the team. Why not a back-up QB? They took so much creative liscence elsewhere.

I know I'm a stickler, but we know a team has 11 offensive players, 11 defensive players, kickers & return men. But the selectors in their infinite wisdom just picked the guys they liked and ignored depth charts and positions.

Here's my team & the 'extra' guys are for when the Off or Def ran with different sets - hence 3 WRs, 2 TEs etc - but you will see 2 guards and 2 tackles - not 4 guards!!!(Honorable mentions/back-up listed)

QB - Kelly (Kemp)

RB - Thurman

RB - OJ

FB - Cookie Gilchrist (Jim Braxton)

C - Hull (Bemiller)

G - Joe D (Reuben Brown)

G - Shaw

T - Joe Devlin (Fina)

T - House Ballard

TE - Metzelaars

TE - Warlick (or Seymour)

WR - Reed

WR - Dubenion

WR - Lofton

DE - Bruce Smith

DL - Ted Washington (Smerlas)

DL - Sestak

DE - McDole

OLB - Biscuit

OLB - Stratton

ILB - Spielman (MLB)

ILB - Spikes

DB - Robert James

DB - Antoine Winfield

DB - Butch Byrd

S - Saimes

S - Henry Jones

Punter - Moorman

K - Christie

KR - McGee

PR - Tasker

u should have called schopp and the bulldog on that, they would destroy u lil man :rolleyes::angry:

I called the post game drunk and asked schopp about kim clysters...obviously they hung up but i got a chuckle out of bulldog. I hate wgr if I were sober and the driver it wouldn't have been on in our car