dicks's new look was the key to the game

Robert Paulson

dick looked like a head coach for the 1st time ever

no hat and Nascar shades gave him an air they gave me confidence

going for it on 4th and 1 on our own 35 was a ballsy move!

15% of me thinks that the only reason we went for it on 4th down was because he didn't want to deal with TO, who was screaming to go for it.

He did look different. Still looked like we was one cigarette away from his death bed, but I liked the shades.

15% of me thinks that the only reason we went for it on 4th down was because he didn't want to deal with TO, who was screaming to go for it.

He did look different. Still looked like we was one cigarette away from his death bed, but I liked the shades.

Yeah I noticed that too. That was the most fired up he was all game until he caught the TD

OMG DJ love?

I was watching a broadcast I found online (since the game was unavailable on cable down here) that had two obviously Bucs biased announcers. I don't know if you guys were listening to the same ones, but I thought it was neat how on the drive after our 4th quarter FG we were playing conservatively on defense and the announcer commented about it and all of a sudden the defense started coming after Leftwhich and made a nice stand after forcing Leftwhich into some bad throws. It was a right on the money, middle of the drive adjustment to the play calling and it was effective. I hope some of the DJ critics can appreciate that.