Jouron should be fired

peanuts

This lose is on the head coaches Head AVP to head coach!

They never once tried to win this game.

No aggression on O or D.

Another pathetic attempt to show up and hope for the best.

I F-ing HATE THIS TEAM. They a loser mentality. Even when it appeared we might win I was angry at how terrible the offfense played.

YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME.

THE BILLS ARE A JOKE.

No aggression on O or D.

I F-ing HATE THIS TEAM. They a loser mentality. Even when it appeared we might win I was angry at how terrible the offfense played.

THE BILLS ARE A JOKE.

seriously, we're all grieving here - but you're a !@#$ing idiot. the offense scored on their last !@#$ing drive was 5 minutes to go. you were angry about that?

Agreed that was an idiotic play by Mckelvin. However, Jauron deserves some of the blame for the weak prevent D. No one was pressing receivers at the LOS and brady was getting those quick throws off before the d-line even had a chance to get near him. After Brady score the 1st TD to cut the score to 24-19. I had a sinking feeling things were not going to turn out good.

No aggression on O or D.

THE BILLS ARE A JOKE.

You are a joke. And what makes it worse is that you are too stupid to realize it. The Bills coaching was SUPERB. Bill Belichik was 3 steps behind all night. But I do not expect the likes of you to ever be able to comprehend anything you observe. Son you fail so hard its not even funny. Stick to Madden kid, before your brain hemorrhages from trying to understand football logic.

This loss is on McKelvin. End of story!

No it isn't. McKelvin made a terrible error, but the Bills had numerous opportunities to bail him out and they didn't. They failed miserably. The focus on the fumble distracts everyone from the bigger picture.

The loss is on Jauron. Here is the rest of the story!

It is not a coincidence that bad teams find ways to lose and good teams find ways to win. This is clearly on the coaching staff for playing the kickoff improperly. The special team was playing to defend against the onside kick. Fine, no problem with that, but they left their kick returner back there alone. He therefore should have taken a knee so that the Bills retain possession. If the Bills were behind he should have tried to return it.

Here's the problem:

The Patriots desperately needed a turnover.

The game situation only required the Bills to kill off about 2 minutes. If they instruct McKelvin to take a knee in the end zone the Bills get the ball at the 20 or even fall down before getting hit at the 15 or 20, the Bills maintain possession.

The Bills can only lose if they lose possession and give up a touchdown. The key is maintain possession and not to worry about getting a good kickoff return. If McKelvin ignored coaching directions and returned it anyway then it is his fault. If he was not instructed to take a knee, the coaching is at fault.

Even if the Bills run three plays and do not get a first down and the Patriots use all their timeouts, the Bills can punt it away and the Pats would most likely have to drive 65-70 yards without any timeouts. This is difficult for even the best teams.

If the Bills somehow manage to maintain possession and get a first down, the game is over.

Poor decision making lost this game for Buffalo. It is no coincidence that Jauron's coaching is inadequate to poor. He has done it before and he will do it again because he is a career medoicrity.

McKelvin made a terrible error, but the Bills had numerous opportunities to bail him out and they didn't. They failed miserably. The focus on the fumble distracts everyone from the bigger picture.

The loss is on Jauron. Here is the rest of the story!

It is not a coincidence that bad teams find ways to lose and good teams find ways to win. This is clearly on the coaching staff for playing the kickoff improperly. The special team was playing to defend against the onside kick. Fine, no problem with that, but they left their kick returner back there alone. He therefore should have taken a knee so that the Bills retain possession. If the Bills were behind he should have tried to return it.

Here's the problem:

The Patriots desperately needed a turnover.

The game situation only required the Bills to kill off about 2 minutes. If they instruct McKelvin to take a knee in the end zone the Bills get the ball at the 20 or even fall down before getting hit at the 15 or 20, the Bills maintain possession.

The Bills can only lose if they lose possession and give up a touchdown. The key is maintain possession and not to worry about getting a good kickoff return. If McKelvin ignored coaching directions and returned it anyway then it is his fault. If he was not instructed to take a knee, the coaching is at fault.

Even if the Bills run three plays and do not get a first down and the Patriots use all their timeouts, the Bills can punt it away and the Pats would most likely have to drive 65-70 yards without any timeouts. This is difficult for even the best teams.

If the Bills somehow manage to maintain possession and get a first down, the game is over.

Poor decision making lost this game for Buffalo. It is no coincidence that Jauron's coaching is inadequate to poor. He has done it before and he will do it again because he is a career medoicrity.

Here's your problem:

"I chose to bring it out because that's me," McKelvin said. "If I had another chance 100 times, I would probably do the same thing."

Bills head coach Dick Jauron had no problem with McKelvin's decision to return the last kickoff.

Playing smart apparently is not in the Bills playbook!

No aggression on O or D.

THE BILLS ARE A JOKE.

:thumbsup: better yet <_<

Agreed that was an idiotic play by Mckelvin. However, Jauron deserves some of the blame for the weak prevent D. No one was pressing receivers at the LOS and brady was getting those quick throws off before the d-line even had a chance to get near him. After Brady score the 1st TD to cut the score to 24-19. I had a sinking feeling things were not going to turn out good.

I don't think that he should be fired, yet, but their is some merit to what you are saying,

I thought the same thing last night about the prevent defense, he should have gotten in

Fewell's ear after they let Brady waltz down the field the first time.