Week 1 EPIC FAIL list

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not watching on TV, and the NFL Game Center hiccuped and missed a bunch of plays in the last few minutes. What the heck happened?

4th and 11 from their own 25 yard line. Line up to punt and instead, hike the ball to Wolf (RB) who runs straight ahead for a gain of about 5-6 yards. GB gets the ball at the 31, gains a few yards and kicks a FG to take the lead.

i epic failed to watch a down of football. it's very hard to be interested when you know we're about to be humiliated for the next 4 months

Will you watch the Bills game tonight? :doh: I wait all year for the season to start. I have my fingers crossed!

+1

Maybe all the Jay Cutler bashers should watch some film first.

On 3 interceptions, the WR/TE either stopped or altered their route while the ball was in the air? You can't pin that on the QB.

At least admit you're repeating what Collinsworth said and stop pretending you're in the film room.

+1

Maybe all the Jay Cutler bashers should watch some film first.

On 3 interceptions, the WR/TE either stopped or altered their route while the ball was in the air? You can't pin that on the QB.

Ah, the "it's everyone else's fault but Jason Peters excuse" for Cutler. He sucked last nite and could have easily threw 7 ints.

The entire Panthers organization. Took up too much room with keeping Peppers because they asked too much for them. When losing Makke (their Huge DT) they had no room to get help. Fired their DC and hired Ron Meeks to bring in the Tampa 2....

Extended Jake Delhomme...

Richardson boots both his sons from the franchise....

We are seeing a total collapse of a franchise in one offseason.

Once again, we probably could have got their first round pick in 2010. SF picked after us and gave up their 2nd in 09 for the Panthers 1st in 2010. We took Jarius Byrd. :doh:

Ah, the "it's everyone else's fault but Jason Peters excuse" for Cutler. He sucked last nite and could have easily threw 7 ints.

Cutler played bad last night, but not all of those INTs were his fault. You can pin some of those on the WRs. Cutler played bad because he was lucky to only have 4 picks and not 7 or 8. There were a handful of terrible throws that should have, but weren't picked off.