Only the Bungles could allow an 87 yard TD with 20 seconds left in the

Tcali

A crazy play no doubt, but does any other team in the current NFL have that type of thing happen to them?? All 3 DB's go for the ball and when one of them tips it up in the air, it flies directly to Stokely who catches it and only has to outrun a slow LB to the endzone...

I cannot remember a play like that happening in a long time...

A crazy play no doubt, but does any other team in the current NFL have that type of thing happen to them?? All 3 DB's go for the ball and when one of them tips it up in the air, it flies directly to Stokely who catches it and only has to outrun a slow LB to the endzone...

I cannot remember a play like that happening in a long time...

I swear that while I was watching that play, for a SPLIT second, I felt sorry for them. Until I remembered I was a Bills fan.

Let's be real, you could easily see something like that happening to us.

Maybe, JUST MAYBE, that horrible bit of bad luck that hit them has shifted the curse to the Bengals! And maybe we'll finally make the playoffs this year!

One can hope....

does any other team in the current NFL have that type of thing happen to them??

I can think of at least one more team. Uh, Music City Miracle, Dallas Cowboys MNF game, New England game when Bledsoe was quarterback (I remember a really lousy call by the officials in that game that gave Bledsoe a chance to win), Ronnie Harmon dropped pass, 4th Down delay of game penalty after Ferguson converted the first down, OK, back to the game now...

I can think of at least one more team. Uh, Music City Miracle, Dallas Cowboys MNF game, New England game when Bledsoe was quarterback (I remember a really lousy call by the officials in that game that gave Bledsoe a chance to win), Ronnie Harmon dropped pass, 4th Down delay of game penalty after Ferguson converted the first down, OK, back to the game now...

+1

The MMM happened so long ago...besides, that play was and is still of questionable legality. The others simply don't really compare to this. No team should ever allow a TD with 28 seconds left with the other team at their own 13 yard line...

what an amazing, lucky play. incredible veteran prescence to make the HUGE play at crunch time. that play was almost as impressive to me as tyree grabbing the helmet against the head, altho that play probably is bigger because of the implications it carried. i just wanted to say WOW! good job stokley. when does his contract expire? Get er done, ross! (No please don't)