1-3 And Dick will be gone

DerrickO

Let's face it.After Buffalo starts 1-3 Dick will be fired.Who knows if they will even beat Tampa Bay.

Bobby April will asume head coaching duties and we will be playing for the 1st or second pick in the draft.

If they want any kind of a future than they need to hire Marty.

The depth on insight here is astounding. And the originality of your thinking is refreshing and admirable. I, for one, choose to go the way of enthusiasm for the new season and a wait and see attitude, but that's because I'm a naïve simpleton.

Bravo!

Its not like he said 0-4

Let's face it.After Buffalo starts 1-3 Dick will be fired.Who knows if they will even beat Tampa Bay.

Bobby April will asume head coaching duties and we will be playing for the 1st or second pick in the draft.

Actually you need to be more specific, when does the 1 win come into play? Because if the Bills go 1-0, they might extend DJ's contract immediately.

Bills will be 2-1 heading to Miami in week 4. Your doom-n-gloom is ridiculous.

Bills will be 2-1 heading to Miami in week 4. Your doom-n-gloom is ridiculous.

Its going to take at least 30 points to beat either WEO's pats* or the Saints. I don't see this offense hitting the 30 point mark in total until week 4-5.

it doesn't matter if Dickie J. gets fired, if we get another inspired (cheap!) replacement like Bobby April. Once in a while Ralph gets tired of losing and makes a good choice, but it hasn't happened in over 10 yrs and I don't think it will. And how about spending on some decent coordinators?

As I'm reading replies, I see 1-3, 0-3 and 1-2 starts.

Is it safe to assume most on this thread are predicting a 4-12 or worse 2009 season record?

The team is young with an unproven, talented O-line. They're not the 84-85 Bills for Christ' sake!

This team wins 6 to 9 games this year. There is talent here haters....

The depth on insight here is astounding. And the originality of your thinking is refreshing and admirable. I, for one, choose to go the way of enthusiasm for the new season and a wait and see attitude, but that's because I'm a naïve simpleton.

Bravo!

But it's probably good form to give someone with <20 posts a probationary break. Unless it's something out of the LaDairus sewer.

If they do fire Dick during the season (which is what I predict will end up happening), I think the best move would be to promote Perry Fewell to interim head coach and name Matt Sheldon (current linebackers coach) as the defensive coordinator.

Give these guys a shot to see if they can turn it around. If not, tear the whole thing apart and start over with a new regime and a renewed sense of hope.

If they do fire Dick during the season (which is what I predict will end up happening), I think the best move would be to promote Perry Fewell to interim head coach and name Matt Sheldon (current linebackers coach) as the defensive coordinator.

Give these guys a shot to see if they can turn it around. If not, tear the whole thing apart and start over with a new regime and a renewed sense of hope.

I dont know how the offense would look with the WR's standing 10 yards off the line.

As I'm reading replies, I see 1-3, 0-3 and 1-2 starts.

Is it safe to assume most on this thread are predicting a 4-12 or worse 2009 season record?

The team is young with an unproven, talented O-line. They're not the 84-85 Bills for Christ' sake!

This team wins 6 to 9 games this year. There is talent here haters....

i like your way of thinking. the offensive line will not be bad on every play. we have a great running game and explosive receivers. jax had a bad year last year because they had a bad o line without the great receivers. that changes everything. granted its not the early 90's team, but damn, have a little faith. there is talent here HATERS!

go bills! plus our d is not as bad. a lot of turnovers and finally some pressure on the qb is what i admired in pre-season.

Really? When Ralph Wilson was asked recently by a reporter "What happens if Jauron starts 0-5?", he stated

"Hope he doesn't start 0-6". But yes, this DEFINITELY sounds like he is ready to fire him at 1-3...

Glad you can see into the future Nostradamous.

I dont know how the offense would look with the WR's standing 10 yards off the line.

Hey, don't they do that in arena league football? I think that would be funny as hell to see our man in motion essentially getting a ten yard headstart to build up speed. Can't be any less effective than the last 6 regular season games, or all of preseason.