Bills-Patriots predictions

GOBILLS78

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict a closer game than anticipated but we still lose.

Pats* 24

Bills 17

Fearless prediction # 2: Pats* go with the no huddle in their opening drive and try to confuse the heck out of Fewell. With everyone amped up about the Bill's no-huddle, the Pats* doing the same will be BB attempting to gain a psychological advantage early on (as if he needs any).

a

Awesome post! I couldn't put it any better as I feel the same way! I predict Buffalo 27 N.E. 24 ! Like you I believe the law of averages should bounce in our direction soon! New England expects to win (maybe just a little too much)...and we've got to be loose and determined seeing that the Nation doesn't have any confidence in our team...This is the one, it's the first game of the season, the time to surprise! You will be able to get a little insight if we win the coin toss ! I think we need to be offensive and aggressive and if we the toss we should elect to receive for a change! You don't want N.E. to gain any momentum in this big MNF game and have to start with a deficit. If D.J. elects to defer receiving until the 2nd half I think that brings more of the same D.J. bungles and I will anticipate we will be in trouble and probably lose big! Go Bills...Go after it...Like Rocky Balboa said "There is no tomorrow" especially for D.J. if the Bills struggle badly!

All logic states that the patriots are gonna win this one.

They have the marquee players, too many to name.

They have the coach, an owner whose committed to winning, and a larger nfl market.

They even have a name, the Patriots, in this Rome-esque Warfare State we live in. What are we again? the bills? lol, who likes those? I hate bills.

They have history on their side as they've won the past 11 games in a row against us. While some games have been close at times, the Patriots have won by an average margin of 20.5 points per game during their current 11-game win streak.

Winning on average of 3 touchdown's a game?

Cmon, thats a butt whoopin.

You know, we were there.

But this time, this monday night, when the whole world is watching.

This time with a new offensive coordinator, A.V.P. yeah u know me.

The brand new rag tag offensive line, T.O. and the whole rest of the show,

I just gotta feeling that with all these odds against us, all the shakeups, the history & NFL bias,

I just gotta feeling that we're gonna win this one.

Because like any true Bills fan, it takes heart to take the punches, year after year after year.

Because we've been beat around in this beat down city, on the streets, in city hall, in the shopping malls.

But we do our best when our backs are up against the wall.

Its when we're tested, do we show our true character and what we are made of.

Its not gonna be pretty, and its not gonna be flashy, but the Bills have been punched in the nose 11 times & here we are again, ready for more!

My prediction, Bills 33 Patriots 27, in a we-got-somethin-to-prove type upset.

Either that or we're gonna get our butts whooped again, lol.

I just hope the coaches put the ball in the players hands. Let them go after this team, ATTACK THEM, dont play scared.

Show the league & the nation, just like we did in the super bowl years, that no matter how much we get beat, we always will come back for more. Like Mikey's speech from the goonies, right now, they got to do what's right for them. Because it's their time. Their time! Up there! Down here, it's our time. It's our time down here.

ITS OUR TIME, the laws of probability are on our side. LETS GO BUFFALO, GO BILLS!!!

seriously, do you even think we'll have more than 6 first downs in this entire game? I don't.

This will be more like a national embarassment for this team. I hate even thinking that, but has anyone really seen anyh signs of life on this team? I don't even see a running back gaining more than 20 yards.

41 - 0 Cheatriots is what i am feeling in my gut

142 - -7 Bills (Ditka will find a way) oops... sorry... we got the other sh------- coach from Chicago... ok... then 142 - -7 Cheatriots. (Jauron will find a way)

Fearless prediction # 2: Pats* go with the no huddle in their opening drive and try to confuse the heck out of Fewell. With everyone amped up about the Bill's no-huddle, the Pats* doing the same will be BB attempting to gain a psychological advantage early on (as if he needs any).

You know, I was thinking the same thing.

Damn, I never gave my prediction: Patriots 34, Bills 13

They're still two effective players, whether they're older now or not.

The question wasn't to name players who are "effective" -- it was to name the "marquee" players on the Pats* roster.

At this point in their careers, neither Galloway nor Taylor are headliners.

Bills 0 - Pats* 24 at halftime

Final Bills 10 - Pats* 38

It may be worse depending on how many points the Pats* want to ring up. They could score a TD every time they get the ball. If the Pats* get extra possessions as a result of this idiotic 3 & out no-huddle offense and if Brady plays the whole game they could score 8 touchdowns. I'm just glad it's the early game...

i dont see the bills scoring 10 points against the pats...........31-0 pats..........