Season Tickets Holders....

Kipers Hair

I recall hearing that the Bill's ticket sales for this coming season are somethign like the 3rd highest ever...in light of the resent demolition work on One Bill's Drive - how does everyone who invested hard earned money in thie product feel? I killed my NFL ticket in a fit of rage after the Packers debacle...and I have to admit, when they started shooting key people so close to the opener....I felt pretty good that I am not wasting a cent on the train wreck. I thought things would come unglued at about week 6....but week minus 1????

Anyway - to those who have committed hard earned money and time to this years product - how do you feel? If you were offered a refund by Ralph, would you take it? I am interested in some honest thoughts on this...

Awesome....Another self rightous "I gave up on the team and need others to validate my decision" post. I can assure you that most of us that bought season tickets don't feel the need to explain why we enjoy spending the day eating, drinking and cheering with friends and family to someone like you.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome....Another self rightous "I gave up on the team and need others to validate my decision" post. I can assure you that most of us that bought season tickets don't feel the need to explain why we enjoy spending the day eating, drinking and cheering with friends and family to someone like you.

Now, now. Everyone has a right to their opinion. I can see where the frustration comes from. For me though, as much as I may not agree w/ some of the things that have gone on lately w/ the Bills, I still am going to have my season tickets and I still plan on attending 'bout half of the regular season games. But, that's my standpoint. By doing so, I don't feel any more superior than someone who doesn't buy season tickets. It's just something I do. By the same token, if someone feels like spending their money would be a waste and decline to do so, it's a free country.

I feel like I did in 1986 (I didn't have seasons then, but managed to go to 3 games at NYJ, NE, & Mia @ Buf when living in Long Island). I know we're starting the season with a coach on the way out, and there are probably about a dozen players who don't belong in the NFL, but we've got some good young players who will be around when this team is championship caliber and I'm going to enjoy watching this team get better. The Bills lost all 3 games I went to in 1986, but they were competitive in at least 2 of them and were headed in the right direction. It took a mediocre season the following year, but two seasons later they won the division and were in the AFC championship game.

I don't feel I was wasting my money then, watching 3 of the team's 12 losses nor do I feel that I wasted my money the year before when I saw 3 of the team's 14 losses (@ Jets, NE, @Phil). That year I saw a future Hall of Famer playing his rookie year.

NFL tickets don't come with a money back guarantee if your team loses. You can choose to be a fair weather fan, just don't complain when you can't get playoff tickets when the team gets good,

:unsure:

A sales guy from the Bills kept asking me about season tickets this year because I had inquired in the past. I finally told him that I thought that the Bills did precious little to improve the team in the offseason, and I couldn't support a team that had again committed itself to another losing season. This was before camp.

I am down in Virginia and am no longer a season ticket holder, but I do know how I would feel is I was-Duped!

They wait unitl everyone buys the tickets and then they decimate the team on the field to make even more money. I knew they backdoored people on reality television, but now they do it with NFL franchises too. Wow! The only reason they will keep T.O. there all year is his entire salary is guaranteed whether he is there or not, or they probably would ship him out too to save a buck.

I feel like I did in 1986 (I didn't have seasons then, but managed to go to 3 games at NYJ, NE, & Mia @ Buf when living in Long Island). I know we're starting the season with a coach on the way out, and there are probably about a dozen players who don't belong in the NFL, but we've got some good young players who will be around when this team is championship caliber and I'm going to enjoy watching this team get better. The Bills lost all 3 games I went to in 1986, but they were competitive in at least 2 of them and were headed in the right direction. It took a mediocre season the following year, but two seasons later they won the division and were in the AFC championship game.

I don't feel I was wasting my money then, watching 3 of the team's 12 losses nor do I feel that I wasted my money the year before when I saw 3 of the team's 14 losses (@ Jets, NE, @Phil). That year I saw a future Hall of Famer playing his rookie year.

NFL tickets don't come with a money back guarantee if your team loses. You can choose to be a fair weather fan, just don't complain when you can't get playoff tickets when the team gets good,

Those players kids or grandchildren might be playing then, but the way they are going these players aren't going to see championship caliber until the go elsewhere as free agents, or until the Bills cut them in cost cutting moves like this season.

People who kept their season tickets have rights to want to see the team they love.

I have zero expectation this year. I hate Dick Jauron. But I am still going to watch them. I truely belief that having going through all these bad years, when they finally win the big one (big if), it will be so much sweeter!

I live in Boston. I saw first hand with the Red Sox. They sucked for like 80 years. When the Sox finally won the WS, their fans were in tear of joy. My co-workers celebrated for weeks. They truely earned the right to celebrate and I was happy for them.

I am not predicting anything with this team. They are probably not go to win too many games. I get angry with the team too when they were bad. However, whether or not to watch my team play is not decided by how they play. But that's just me.

Do I feel duped, no.

I have a feeling this team is going to go down in flames, but I think this well allow some drastic changes to happen.

I also see one of two things come season end.

1) An empty stadium (Doubt that due to money spent, and the ability to party your ass off for 5 hours before a game)

2) A fairly full stadium that is so verbally angry mob that Mr. Wilson will be able to hear from either the owners box or from his estate in Detriot.

I myself will miss the opener (Vac in Hawaii) but look forward to the Saints game.

I am especially looking forward to the Browns game (my sister who has been very sick for years wants to go and she hasn't been able to go to a game for almost 10 years).

This is the kind of stuff that sells out that stadium on Sundays not the OL and certainly not coaching staff. This is something bandwagoners and outsiders will never realize.

All I ask is make the games entertaining, and allow me to be with friends and family for a day, that's what I want.

Do I feel duped, no.

I have a feeling this team is going to go down in flames, but I think this well allow some drastic changes to happen.

I also see one of two things come season end.

1) An empty stadium (Doubt that due to money spent, and the ability to party your ass off for 5 hours before a game)

2) A fairly full stadium that is so verbally angry mob that Mr. Wilson will be able to hear from either the owners box or from his estate in Detriot.

I myself will miss the opener (Vac in Hawaii) but look forward to the Saints game.

I am especially looking forward to the Browns game (my sister who has been very sick for years wants to go and she hasn't been able to go to a game for almost 10 years).

This is the kind of stuff that sells out that stadium on Sundays not the OL and certainly not coaching staff. This is something bandwagoners and outsiders will never realize.

All I ask is make the games entertaining, and allow me to be with friends and family for a day, that's what I want.

So why would this year be any different than the last nine? They have all been disappointing and no changes were made that made a difference? It is going to take a change up top to make a difference.