Isn't it sad to start a new season feeling it already over

gjv001

I don't know about you but I feel this season is over before it has started. As a long time Bills fan it's very sad. Instead of thinking about a possible playoff spot I'm wondering if Jauron will be fired by game five. I'm wondering who will be the next head coach. I'm wondering what new ploy Russ Brandon will use to keep fannies in the seats. I'm wondering if Ralph Wilson will ever bring in good NFL management that knows how how to build a competitive team.

I don't know about you but I feel this season is over before it has started. As a long time Bills fan it's very sad. Instead of thinking about a possible playoff spot I'm wondering if Jauron will be fired by game five. I'm wondering who will be the next head coach. I'm wondering what new ploy Russ Brandon will use to keep fannies in the seats. I'm wondering if Ralph Wilson will ever bring in good NFL management that knows how how to build a competitive team.

Cool story, hansel

Agreed on the season being over already.

Russ Brandon isn't the problem though....

I hear ya. I've never felt so despondent about the start of a season. Hopefully, we can at least go 7-9 again.

Actually these days the NFL (and most pro sports actually) are more entertainment than sports .... so it's a GOOD thing you are watching to see if DJ gets fired .... it's a GOOD thing you are following the team to see who the next head coach will be .... it's a GOOD thing you are wondering what Brandons next P.T. Barnum ploy will be.

The Bills have become irrelevent as far as a team playing the game of football ...... but they still are providing entertainment value.

Just think of the team as a reality football team ..... just like the reality programing on TV ...... no substance, just "entertainment". :wallbash: